1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Mandarin itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
• Arrive in Chitose to meet and be greeted by our friendly representative.
• Asahikawa Zoo – A very popular zoological garden just outside central Asahikawa City.
• Otokoyama Sake Brewery & Museum – A museum that introduces the history and culture of sake brewing in Asahikawa City.
• View Ryusei-no-taki (waterfall) and Ginga-notaki (waterfall).
• Kitsune Fox Village – A village filled with free roaming foxes near Shiroishi, unique to only Japan.
• Cape Notoro – A favourite viewing point of Abashiri, and the cape is projected into the sea of Okhotsk. Enjoy the fantastic scenery of Cape Notoro is surrounded by drift ice in winter.
• The Abashiri Prison Museum – Where the daily life of prisoners is exhibited thought the dozens of buildings and structures of the old prison.
• Okhosk Ryuhyo Museum – Experience a simulated ice drift in this museum and see the lovely “Sea Angel”.
• SEASONAL INCLUSION (FEB) - Subject to change depending on weather condition.
• An Ice Breaking Cruise at Abashiri will replace the visits to Okhosk Ryuhyo Museum and Kitsune Fox village.
• Mount Io – An active volcano where yellow, sulphurous vents can be seen from a close proximity.
• Lake Mashu – Famously known as the “clearest lake in the world” and also frequently blanketed by heavy fog.
• Lake Kussharo – One of Japan’s largest and beautiful calders lake in Akan National Park.
• Ainu Kotan – Home to the Ainu village, the memorial museum and souvenir shops.
• Washo Seafood Market – Sells fresh and dried seafood products from Kushiro. Take this opportunity to try their local famous dish - “Katte-don” (free-style rice bowl) own expenses.
• Kushiro Tsurumidai – A winter feeding ground and viewing area of the beautiful Japanese Red–Crowned Crane.
• Hosooka Viewpoint – Viewpoint for the spectacular view of the Kushiro Wet Land landscape.
• Ryugetsu Sweetpia Garden – Hokkaido’s most famous sweets and confectionery maker.
• Kofuku Station (kofuku means happiness in Japanese) - A famous station covered with happy tickets.
• Otaru Canal – A historically preserved and romantic district along the canal with beautiful restaurants and shops.
• Music Box Museum – A shop with a wide variety of music boxes on sale.
• Glass Workshop – Shop for the famous Otaru stained glassware.
• After breakfast free at your own leisure time.
Today, free at your own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays