5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
As Stated or Similar
*Note: Hotels subject to final confirmation. Should there be changes, customers will be offered similar accommodatlons as stated in this list.
Tour Tipping (includes Tour Guide 8 Driver):
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5 Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.
Special arrangement by EU Asia:
We will arrange a tea break in Otaru. Will serve a cup of coffee/tea/juice with a slice of cake and you can keep back the Otaru cup as souvenir.
• Shibazakura Park - is open from mid-May to early June.
• Asahikawa Ramen Village - Gives you 8 of Asahikawa's most well-known ramen shops in one location.
• Otokoyama Sake Museum - Otokoyama is Asahikawa’s most famous sake.
FREE HELICOPTER EXPERIENCE: Enjoy a unique experience of having a bird's-eye view of the mesmerising landscape below.
Today Special Highlight:
*GALA Seafood lunch buffet presented by EU Asia. 130 premium menus, 3 type of Hokkaido crab, BBQ, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Shell fish. A 70-minute, all-you-can-eat buffet!
Today, enjoy some time free at leisure to explore on your own till it is time to transfer to the airport for your flight home. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.