Breakfast + Punakha River Picnic Lunch + Dinner
- Dochula Pass (3150m) This hill of 108 religious buildings in the middle of the pass reflects Bhutan’s spiritual and artistic traditions.
- Punakha River Picnic Lunch
- Punakha Dzong, often referred to as the 'Palace of Happiness', is the second oldest and second largest dzong in Bhutan .
- Chimi Lhakhang, also known as the “Fertility Temple,” the single building site was originally built in 1499 on a short hill that had been blessed by rogue Buddhist leader Drukpa Kunley, known as the “Divine Madman.”
- Overnight: Punakha/Wangdue
早餐 + 午餐 + 晚餐
- 都楚拉隘口-观赏 “108 座佛塔”.这些佛塔被称为“( 楚克旺耶纪念碑”)是 2005 年不丹政府 为了纪念在剿灭不丹南部阿萨姆反政府武装中 丧生的英烈。同时也为祈 祷世界和平所建。
- 体验浪漫河边野餐 于普纳卡河谷地带。
- 切米拉康-此地为求子圣地,有多年无子信徒在 此地得喇嘛赐福后,回去即有身孕,又称 为求子庙。