• Kathmandu Durbar Square
• Patan Durbar Square
• Swayambhunath Stupa
• Local Nepalse Dinner and Cultural Show
• Thamel Shopping Street
• Living Gooddess Kumari House
• Nagarkot-enjoy sunrise view over
Himalaya Mountain range
• Tashichho Dzong
• Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Point)
• National Memorial Chorten
• Motithang Takin Preserve Mini Zoo
• Traditional Handmade Paper Factory
• Post Office
• Chimi Lhakhang
• Dochu La Pass
• Punakha Dzong
• Taktshang Monastery
• Local Farm House Visit
• Enjoy Bhutan Cultural Dance Show
with dress up in Bhutanese traditional
costume “Gho & Kira” (Min 06 paxs)
100% Full Board Meal
• Red Rice
• Chillies Cheese
• Bhutanese Cuisine
• Traditional Nepali Cuisine
• Momo (Dumpling)
• 1nite Country Villa Resort Nargarkot
• 2nites Soaltee Crowne PLaza
• 1nite Ariya Thimphu
• 1nite Drubcchu Punakha
• 2nites Mandala Paro
1. In the event of local religious festivals, unforeseen circumstances and/or bad weather condition, the sequence of the itinerary may be changed or substituted in by alternative sites without prior no tice and/or at short notice in order to ensure smoother journey and tour.
2. Excludes tipping for Guide & Driver/Porter at USD8/ pax/day (Adult & Child).
3. Excludes tipping for Tour Leader at USD3/pax/day (Adult & Child).
4. Excludes luggage porter service, USD2/pax/day (Adult & Child).
Depart for Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Upon arrival, proceed to Patan, the second largest city of the valley. Visit to Patan Durbar Square includes Old Royal Palace, Golden temple, Mahaboudha Temple known as the Temple of 10000 Buddha and Patan Kumari House, pay visit to Living Goddess Kumari (subject to availability). Tonight enjoy Welcome Dinner - Local Nepalese Dinner (taste the local rice wine “raksi") with a Nepalse dance and cultural show.
Proceed to airport for Flight to Bhutan-Paro. Arrive Paro and head to Thimpu, capital of Bhutan. Visit Tashichho Dzong, is a Buddhist monastery and the head of Bhutan’s civil government, an office which has been combined with the kingship since the creation of the monarchy in 1907. View of Parliament House located opposite of Tashichho Dzong.
• To begin with visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Point), the sitting Buddha statue is 167 feet high and situated on top of a hill overlooking the city of Thimpu.
• National Memorial Chorten is an impres-sive monument with its golden spires shin-ning in the sun, its bells tinkling in the wind and an endless procession of elderly peo-ple circling around it.
• Visit Motithang Takin Preserve (Mini Zoo), is a wildlife reserve area for Takin, the Na-tional Animal of Bhutan.
• Traditional Handmade Paper Factory, the paper products are made from a mulberry plant bark called Daphne.
• Post Office you can create personalised postage stamps by your own photo for sou-venir or sent home on a postcard (own ex-penses). Then proceed to Punakha across Dochula Pass (3150m). The pass offers the most spectacular view over the high peaks of the eastern Himalayans.
• Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the auspicious fenil-ity monastery built in 1499. Walk through paddy and mustard fiefs to the temple, which is located on top of a small hill.
Morning, visit Punakha Dzong, is located at the confluence of the Pho Chhu (father) and Mo Chhu (mother) rivers in the Punakha — Wangdue valley. It is a six-storey structure with a central tower or Utse at an average elevation of 1,200 metres (3,900fIt) with a scenic, mountains background. The history of Punakha Dzong is characterised by damage from numerous fires, floods and earthquakes. Proceed to Paro.
Highlights of today, take a morning bike to Takshang Monastery - Tiger’s Nest (Optional: Pony Rides own expenses —USD40). The hike up to the viewpoint will take about 1.5 hrs and from there you will enjoy a spectacular view of the monastery clinging to the side of the cliff. The walk further up to the monastery which will take about 1hr. Later visit the Local Farm House to see how Bhutanese farmers live and have chance to taste the local rice wine “ara". Kyichu Lhakang, the first and oldest temple of the Bhutan also famous Hong Kong actor Tony Leong and Carina Lau wedding ceremony held here. Evening, enjoy cultural show with dress up in Bhutanese traditional costume - “Gho” and “Kira”, snacks and drinks will be served.
• Departs to airport for flight back to Kathmandu Arrive Kathmandu, visit Boundhanath Stupa - the oldest shrine and pilgrimage place in the world and the centre for Tibetan school of Buddhism.
• Pashupatinath Temple, an important pilgrimage place for the devoted Hindus, located on the Bagmati River bank where cremation takes place.
• Nagarkot, it is rich in its natural beauty and tranquility, a favourite gateway for mountain viewing and spectacular view of sunset and sunrise.
• Morning indulge yourself in the cool breeze and enjoy the stunning sunrise view of Hi-malaya Range at resort’s lookout point.
• Proceed to Kathmandu, sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage site and it is a place where former royal palace located.
• Hanuman Dhoka Statue, the fascinating Temple of the Living Goddess Kumari.
• Swayambunath Stupa, a golden spire crowning a conical wooded hill, also known as Monkey Temple.
• Last minute shopping at Thamel Street.
After Breakfast , proceed to airport for flight back to Singapore.