1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adult paying passengers.
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Upon arrival, greet and pick up by our friendly guide. Proceed tour to Dongchuan.
• Dongchuan Red Land - A new rising tourist destination near Kunming, loved by photographers and backpackers, and praised as “Lost Palette of God”. These red lands, extending for nearly 50 kilometres (30 miles), are the most striking and distinctive in the world.
• Visit the beautiful Scenery such as Sunset Valley (Luoxiagou), The Music Hollow (Yuepuao), The Great Plains (Dapingdi) and view the thousand years old fir tree from a distance. Upon arrival, greet and pick up by our friendly guide. Proceed tour to Dongchuan.
• Embroidery Garden - A vast expanse of many rolling hills with red fields. A great location for shots of the colourful fields, a traditional village and some trees also offer a vivid countryside picture.
• Seven Colour Slope - Seven fields with seven different colours (when the right crops are planted and growing).
• The Bai Minority Residence - Houses of Bai Minority in Xizhou are unique in design with three huts, and one screen wall, four sides, and five courtyards. The outer walls are mainly painted with lime and fine silt. Bai ethnic residents attach great importance to the ornamentation of the screens, windows, gates, outer cross walls and arches over gateways. Sit back and relax to enjoy a Three-course Tea Ceremony with traditional Bai Ethnic performance, which shows Bai Minority’s warmest welcome to the guests.
• Old Town of Lijiang
• Square Street
• Black Dragon Pool – Located at the foot of the Elephant Hill. The pool is also called Jade Spring Park, reflecting its endless bubbling clear spring waters. A perfect photo stop for photo shooting at the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.
• Yu Hu Village
• Yu Zhu Jing Tian
• Golden Horse and Jade Rooster Memorial Archway - The Golden Horse and Jade Rooster Memorial Arches are twelve metres high and eighteen metres wide, with exquisitely carved beams and painted pillars.
After breakfast, free at leisure till departure transfer to airport to catch the homebound flight.