1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary. Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. The Company deserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accomodation due to unforeseen circumstances or weather condition.
4. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
• Qin Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum - It displays the army of the 1 st emperor of China, QinShihuang
• Shao Huashan Glass Bride - ascend by Cable - car then walk along the Glass Bridge. Enjoy the spectacular scenery
• Huashan - ascend by Cable - car. It is one of the five sacred mountains in China
• Hancheng Ancient Street - Hometown of Sima Qian. A renowned historic city containing numerous mansions and old street
• Dang Village - Largest, oldest and best preserved ancient village in Shaanxi
• Hukou Waterfalls It is the only magnificent yellow waterfall in the world and the second biggest waterfall in China
• Yan-an Cave Dwelling a unique traditional type of cave houses commonly found in Yan-an made of Brick or stones.
• Experience one night of the traditional cave hotel.
• Zaoyuan Revolution Site - the former residence of many great leaders including Mao Zedong, Zhu De and Zhou En Lai
• Wave Valley - The formations show different colors at different times and shapes from different angles. It is comparable to the Rock Formations of Arizona, United States
• Xi-an Ancient City Wall - it is the largest and most well-preserved ancient walls in the world
• Bell Tower - Built during the Ming dynasty and it is known as the symbol of Xi-an
• Muslim Street - a popular food street with a huge variety of local snacks
• Big Wild Goose Pagoda - symbol of Xi-an , a well preserved ancient pagoda with a history of 1300 years
• Xingqinggong Park - a historical and cultural relic built on the site of the ancient Xingqing Palace (June onwards replace by Daming Palace)
• Yongxingfang Food Street - get a taste of local life style on this street, try Xi-an's local dishes
After breakfast. transfer to Xi'an Airport for your flight back to Singapore. We hope you have enjoyed your tours with Eu Asia Holidays.