1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary. Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. The Company deserves the right to alter tour itineraries. travel arrangements and accomodation due to unforeseen circumstances or weather condition.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated
5. Hakka Museum is closed every Monday
Upon arrival into Xiamen Airport. greeting and pick up by our friendly guide.
• Nanputuo Temple - A famous Buddhist temple founded in the Tang Dynasty with delicate architectures
• Huandao Road - enjoy unparalleled glimpses of the beautiful coastline and sea of Xiamen Islet
• Gulangyu Island - famous for its natural beauty, colonial style architecture and myriad of interesting museums
• Chaozhou Ancient City - one of the most conservative Chinese dialects as it preserves many contrasts from ancient Chinese. Enjoy night tour of the city and enjoy the laser show
• West Lake - a man-made lake which used to be a branch of the Hanjiang River, surrounded by green hills on one side and water on the other side
• Kaiyuan Temple - a Buddhist Temple built in the Tang Dynasties and its considered one of the oldest temple in Chaozhou
• Guangji Bridge - one of the four famous ancient bridges
• Shi Pao Tai Park - a monument built during the Qing Dynasty
• MeiJiang River - Enjoy a leisure scenic cruise
• Hakka Walled Village - a large multi family communal living structure designed for defensive purposes. This building style is unique to the Hakka People found in Southern China
• Hakka Historical Museum - understand the hakka people and culture
• Chuxi Tulou - a unique beautiful and breath-taking tulou clusters
• Local Farm - enjoy fruit - picking of the local seasonal fruits
• Hot Spring
• Laoyuanzi Folk Customs and Culture Park - Immerse in the culture and traditions in this park
• Mount Wuyi - enjoy the bullet train scenic ride
• Nine - Twist River - Enjoy Bamboo Raft and enjoy the scenery of Mount Wuyi
• Wuyi Gong - An ancient temple at Mount Wuyi
• Song Street - a street of cafes, restaurants, juice bars and souvenir shops replica of the ancient Song Dynasty architectural style
• Bailuzhou Park - where you find the goddess sculpture, a symbol of the island
• Zhongshan Road Shopping Street - enjoy shopping time at the pedestrian street
After breakfast. transfer to Xiamen Airport for the flight back home. We hope you have enjoyed your tour with Eu Asia and we look forward to seeing you again.