1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adult paying passengers.
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Upon arrive Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport, greeting and pick up by our friendly guide and proceed for tour.
• Hongya Cave Scenic Area - is a wonderful place to visit the stilted building group (Diaojiaolou), watch the verdant landscape of the Hongya Cave, stroll the ancient street of the City of Hills, appreciate the culture of Sichuan and Chongqing, see the intersection of Yangtze River and Jialing River.
• Jiefangbei Walking Street - Located in the center of downtown Chongqing, centers on the People's Liberation Monument, or Jiefangbei in Chinese.
• Fairy Mountain National Park - Belonged to Wuling Mountain Range in the eastern Chongqing. Surrounded by Wujiang River, Fairy Mountain is famous as “No. 1 Grassland in Southern China” and reputed as “Eastern Switzerland”.
• Tiankeng Three Bridges (Battery Car Inclusive) - A precious eco-system site which is famous for the karst topography especially the Tiankeng or natural sinkhole in the world. Located about 20km away from Wulong County, these three stone arch bridges enjoy the fame as "top natural arch bridges in the world”.
• Tianlong (Sky Dragon) Bridge - The first natural bridge above Yangshuihe Valley, also called the First Bridge. It is tall, thick, majestic momentum, and magnificent. Qinglong (Green Dragon) Bridge - The second bridge on Yangshuihe Valley.
• Heilong (Black Dragon) Bridge – A stone bridge in the lower reach of Yangsuihe Valley, named for the black and deep arch cave.
• Jinfo Mountain - National AAAAA tourist site. When sunshine falls on it, it looks like a giant Buddha shining with boundless golden radiance, hence the name, which literally means “Golden Buddha Mountain”.
• Jinfo Temple (include cable car and tram) - one of the four major temples in Jinfo Mountain. It consists of Hall of Heavenly King, the Great Buddha’s Hall, Seven Buddha Hall, Classics Pavilion and Zen Hotel, etc.
• JueBi Zhandao
• Jingui Zhaoyang - Appreciate the giant palisade with its sheer curtains of solid rock.
• TianXing Town
Enjoy hot spring after dinner.
• FoGuangYan Scenic Spot - National AAAA tourist site, important part of Chishui national scenic spot, is one of the core area of Chishui Danxia. Praised as "the best development Danxia landform in Chishui, the most homogeneous, one of the most typical area" by Professor HuangJin in Sun Yat-Sen.
• Chishui Grand Waterfalls (include lift and tram) - The area is praised as a scenic spot with five outstanding features:"Place of 1000 waterfalls,""the Danxia Landform Crown," "the Bamboo Village," "the Kingdom of the Tree Ferns" and"the Site of Long March."
• Datong Ancient Town
• Tucheng Ancient Town – magnificent mountains and rivers, beautiful sceneries and is rich in kinds of fruits.
• Ciqikou Ancient Town - National AAAA level scenic spot, Chinese historical street and cultural street at Chongqing. As an old street with a long history of approximately one thousand years, many of the ancient buildings at Ciqkou are still well protected, with various traditional snacks and activities such as Sichuan Opera.
• Liang Jiang International Movie City
• Eling Park
• People's Assembly Hall & Square (Outlook) – Chongqing landmark
• Three Gorges Museum (Monday Close)
Today we proceed to Chongqing Airport take flight back to Singapore. We hope you had enjoyed your trip with EU Asia and we look forward to seeing you again.