• Panoramic view of the Great Bend -
Yellow River Stone Forest
• Ancient Nomadic Cultural Relics of
Western Xia Kingdom – Helan
Mountain Rock Carvings
• Buddhists Pyramid Pagodas –
Boat Ride on QingTongxia Yellow River
Gorges + 108 pagodas
• UNESCO World Heritage Site -
Western Xia Imperial Tombs
Royal Burial Site
• Ancient Archaeological Site –
Shui Dong Gou Ruins
• Boat ride on Shahu Lake
• Oriental Hollywood of the East –
West China Film Studio
• One of China’s top deserts with
Grandeur of the North and
Elegance of the South –
100% Full Board Meal
• Local Bobo Cuisine,
• Hand-grab Mutton Flavor,
• Sand Lake Prawns,
• Zhongwei Hui Small Snacks,
• Dahui Small Snacks,
• Sour Pork Cuisine,
• Braised Pork,
• Yellow River Carp Fish,
• Haozi Noodles Cusine
• Stay at Local 4★ Accommodation Throughout
• 4N Stay in Ruijing New Hualian Hotel of Yinchuan
• 3N Stay in Hongwei Baiqian Hotel of Zhongwei
1. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change with/without prior notice.
2. Tour is conducted in Mandarin, unless otherwise specified.
3. English itinerary is translated from Chinese version. If there is a difference, the Chinese itinerary will be taken as the correct version.
Additional Tour : RMB 600 per person 1. 4WD Ride 2. Camel Ride 3. Mutton Hot-pot 4. Cultural Show
(Meals on Board)
Assemble at Singapore Changi International airport for your flight to Yinchuan, the capital of Ningxia Hui Minority Autonomous Region.
After breakfast, visit Zhonghua Yellow River Tower and Qingtongxia Boat Ride. See the remarkable pyramid 108 Pagodas and a view of an impressive mountain range.
After breakfast, continue to Shapotou also known as Jiangnan of the Desert (Include Cable Car and Sand Gliding). It is one of the five most beautiful deserts. It lies on the bank of the Yellow River with an amazing and haunting beauty.
After breakfast, visit Yellow River Stone Forest which is as ravishing as the Grand Canyons. Embark on the Sheepskin rafting and enjoy the Donkey Ride into the Canyons.
After breakfast, visit Yellow River Palace the continue to enjoy a home visit to the local natives. Here you will a further understanding of the local culture. Then continue to Shui Dong Gou Ruins, it specializes in exhibiting ruins of an ancient community inhabited by humans more than 30000 years ago. (Enjoy activities like Horse-carriage Ride/Rafting, Camel carriage Ride, Tram-Ride and Boat Ride). Then continue to Helan Mountains to view the spectacular Rock Carvings. There are several tens of thousands of rock carvings dramatically carved by the ancient nomads.
After breakfast, visit the Western Xia Imperial Tombs Royal Burial Site. It includes nine massive imperial mausoleums of the royal families and officials. Tour West China Film Studios, one of the three largest studios in China. Many Blockbuster movies scenes were filmed here.
After breakfast, enjoy Boat Ride on Shahu Sand Lake, it is one of the most glamorous wetlands in China. Then continue to Ningxia Wolfberry Factory. The province is said to produce the best Chinese Wolfberries in the world.
After breakfast, photo stop at the depart for your flight back to Singapore.