1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Assemble at Changi Airport for your flight Qingdao. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the local guide and transferred to Weifang after that check in hotel.
• Yangjiabu Folk Art Grand View Garden is the birthplace of the world's kite, watching the kite making process and enjoy different forms of kites, experience kite making DIY.
• Daming Lake (Include Boat ride) - "Four sides the lotus three willow trees, a city mountain color half city lake" is the good portrayal of its landscape.
• Black Tiger Spring - one of the four famous springs in Jinan, because the sound of spring flowed like tiger scream named.
• Jinan Kuanhouli - Mainly culture tourism, and traditional things.
* March 15 - April 10 ~ Bonus viewing Jasminum nudiflorum Lindl/ Chinese peony/Peony in Jinan Botanical Garden * October 10 ~ November 11 ~ Bonus visit Red Leaves Valley to viewing Red Leaf
• Tian Di Square
• Confucius Six Arts City
• Confucius Temple - The temple was built in the earliest and largest scale in China, with the Forbidden City in Beijing, Chengde Mountain Resort and known as three major ancient buildings in China.
* Tour depart on 8 ~ 20 April, Heze ChaoZhou Peony Garden will replace Confucius Temple.
• Heze Chaozhou Peony Garden - the largest of its kind in the world with the greatest number of species of peonies.
* April 01 - April 25 ~ Bonus Strawberry picking in Strawberry Park (250 grams can take away).
• Dai Temple
• Mt. Taishan - (include two ways cable car) the head of the Five Great Mountains in China and a symbol for the China nation. Next, we will visit the Nantian Gate, BiXiaCi, Yuhuang Peak and Sky Street.
* April 01 - April 12 ~ Bonus viewing Peach Blossom/ Apricot Blossom in Tai’an Taoyuan.
• Zhoucun Ancient Town - as known as the "Dry Wharf" and "Town of silk ", reputation of the world's first village.
• Zhoucun Shaobing Museum • Memorial Temple of Jiang Taigong was built in 1993, belongs Major Historical and Cultural Site Protected at the Provincial Level.
• China Ancient Car Meseum
• May Fourth Square - named after the nationwide May Forth Movement, where the landmark sculpture of “May Wind”.
• Qingdao International Sailing Centre.
• Tian Mu Cheng • Badaguan Scenic Area
• Qingdao Taitung Night Market * March 10 - April 15 ~ Bonus viewing Plum Blossom in Qingdao Shimen’An Scenic Area
* April 05 - April 25 ~ Bonus viewing Cherry Blossom in Zhongshan Park * October 25 ~ November 15 ~ Bonus viewing Red Leaf and Golden Ginkgo Leaf in Badaguan Scenic Area
• Pichaiyuan - A food street that has a history of over 100 years. Can taste local snacks here.
• Tsingtao Brewery Museum and Brewery - The first brand of Chinese beer. Tsingtao Brewery brewing technology used in Germany came from the early Tsingtao Brewery.
• Little Fish Hill - Can overlook "red tile, green trees, blue sea, blue sky" invincible beauty in the hill top.
• Qingdao German Government House
• Kang You Wei Former Residence
* May 10 – May 20 ~ Bonus Cherry picking (all you can eat cherries picking)