1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, traveL arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. The Company deserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accomodation due to unforeseen circumstances or weather condition.
4. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated
6. If weather do not permit Impressions of Liu Sanjie Outdoor performance may be replaced by Ancient Culture Show
7. For Double Bed throughout trip, top up $50 per pax for the whole trip
Upon arrival into Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, greeting and pick up by our friendly guide. Transfer to Hezhou.
• Huangyao Ancient Town - One of China's top ten most beautiful ancient towns, with a history of thousand years built during the Ming Dynasty.
• Jingjiang Princes' Palace - Originally official Residence of Zhu Shouqian, the great nephew of Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, first emperor of China.
• Elephant Trunk Hill - symbol of the city of Guilin. It got its name because it looks like an elephant drinking water, located along the Li River.
• Rongshan Lake Scenic Area - consisted of two lakes: the east of Yang Bridge is Shan Lake, and the west of the bridge is Rong Lake. Because the banyan and cedar grow here, so it's called Rong Shan Lake.
• Ancient South Gate - the entrance to the city is a remnant of the old walled city of Guilin constructed during the Tang Dynasty
• Zhengyang Shopping Street - Leisure, shopping and entertainment in of the pedestrian streets, 666 meters in length.
• Long Ji (Dragon's backbone) Terraced Fields (Includes Cable - Car) - the rice terraced resemble a dragon's scales, while the summit of the mountain rane looks like the backbone of the dragon. Longji Rice Terraces contain three villages, one of which is we will visit to understand more about the culture of the local minority.
• Li River Cruise - along the river you can see stunning karsts hills, bamboo groves, and villages. Look down in the clear river bottom and rocky shoals. Li River is one of the rivers with the most picturesque landscape. The scenery is always impressive no matter what the weather is like.
• Impressions of Liu San Jie Out-door Performance - directed by the famous Director Zhang Yimou
• Silver Limestone Cave - The largest karst Cave in Guilin and fully shows the charm of the typical karst landform in southern China. Numerous crystal stalactites extend from the roof of the cave like stars in a falling milky way
• Cormorant Fishing - a traditional fishing method used by the fishermen
• Yangshuo West Street - is the oldest one around the ancient town, entailing at least 1.400 years of history. Enjoy local snacks or grab some local souvenirs back home.
• Yuexiu Park - the largest park in downtown Guangzhou. It's a park of mountains, with pavilions, towers and and Flowers.
• Dr Sun Yat-sen's Memorial Hall - It's Octagon-shaped building is one of Guangzhou's landmark buildings.
• Beijing road Shopping Street - a commercial street packed with shops, malls, restaurants and cafes.
After breakfast, transfer to Baiyun International airport for homebound flight to Singapore.