1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Assemble at Changi Airport and take a luxury flight to Chengdu. Greeting and pick up by our friendly guide. Transfer to hotel check in and rest.
• Way DieXi Lake
• Mounigou Scenic Area - its major scenic spots:Zhaga Waterfall.It is a vast waterfall running and roaring in the primitiveforest, heading to a mountain lake tranquil and serene, hot springs steaming, mountain flowers blooming and birds chirping.
• Zhage Waterfall - feels like the most supernatural one. It is the largest travertine waterfall in China.
• Tibetan family visit.
• Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic Area (Include Shuttle Bus) - literally means “Nine Village Valley” and is named after the nine Tibetan villages scattered throughout the park.is a nature reserve and national park located in the north of Sichuan Province in the southwestern region of China. A long valley running north to south, Jiuzhaigou was inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
• Huang Long Scenic Area - is worldwide known for its colorful ponds, flow beaches, snow-capped mountains, deepcanyon and dense forests. There are many ponds with crystal clear water, namely Flower Washing ponds, Glowing Ponds, Jade-bathing Ponds and Huang Long Cave, the biggest calcareous cave in China.
• Songpan Ancient Town (outlook)
• 512 Wen Chuan Earthquake Ruins
• Leshan Giant Buddha (Including boat) - the biggest Buddha in the world at 71-meter-high.Giant Buddha is carved on the rock face of Lingyun Hill,known as“Mount Buddha and Buddha Mount”. And it sits at three rivers inter-junction as well as the natural Sleeping Buddha opposite.
• Bao Guo Temple - the very first temple as a gateway to enter the scenic area of Mt Emei.
• Fu Hu Temple (including Tram) - which is the biggest Buddhist temple on the mountain.
• Huanglongxi Ancient Town - An old town with unique blend of chuan xi mystical & 1700 years’ historical settings. Its Qing Dynasty style buildings are well preserved and attract film makers to shoot exterior views.
• Chengdu Giant Panda Research Base - over 40 pandas living in this base, it helps the visitors to understand how the giant panda live in the wild, provides a close touch to this rare creature that could find nowhere else in the world.
• Sichuan Changing Face Show.
• Jin Li Ancient Street - a live museum of traditional folk custom of western Sichuan.It re-presents the architecture style of Ming & Qing Dynasty on the 400-metres long street with shops.
• After that, transfer to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport for homebound flight to Singapore.