1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated
5. We can provide non-shopping tour for you; kindly contact our friendly staff for more price and tour details.
Arrivals safely, gather with local tour guide and proceed to hotel enjoy the first night in Kunming.
• Stone Forest (include Electric car)
• Jiuxiang Karst Cave Area (Include one way cable car) – mainly a collection of karst scenery scenic cave landscape, and is also a masterpiece of nature.
• Dali Old Town – a history of more than 600 years. It is adjacent to the Bohai Sea in the east and Cangshan in the west.
• Foreigner Street (excluding electric car, approximately RMB35).
• Dali Bai residential – enjoy Bai 3 courses Tea & performance.
• Bai Zhu Traditional Show “Rao San Ling”
• Cormorant fishing
• Dukezong Ancient Town Night View – is the best preserved and largest Tibetan population in China, it is the hub of the ancient tea-horse road.
• Gui Shan Park – See the world’s biggest Spinning Prayer Wheel.
• Ganden Sumtseling Monastery
• Napa Hai Nature Reserve
• Dayan Ancient City
• Black Dragon Pond Park
• Glacier Park by Cable Car
• Blue Moon Valley (Include Electric car)
• White Water River
• Dry Sea Meadows
• Jade Water Village – National 4A tourist attraction.
• Shuhe (Tea & Horse) Ancient Town Bonus "Impression of lijiang" Performance
• Jimabiji Pavilion
• Nanping Shopping District
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.