1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Assemble at Changi Airport and take a luxury flight to Chengdu. Greeting and pick up by our friendly guide. Transfer to hotel check in and rest.
• Kangding Love Song Scenic Area - Also known as Mugecuo Scenic Area. Endowed with numerous lakes, waterfalls, hot springs, dense woods, fragrant flowers, peculiar peaks, and grotesque rocks, Mugecuo Scenic Area presents picturesque scenery all the year round.
• Mount Zheduo - located in Ganzi Prefecture, the only way which must be passed when you are traveling to Tibet.
• Mt Zhara Lhatse - The Nature reserve is located in the north of Daocheng, an average elevation of 4300 - 4700meters, which is the largest ancient Iceberg sites at The Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, "Daocheng ancient ice cap". Jagged rocks and the lakes of Hai Zi is dotted, at an average altitude of 4500 meters high mountain, 1145 lakes as Hai Zi distribution in the mountains.
• Litang Monastery - Also known as Ganden Thubchen Choekhorling Monastery, it belongs to the Gelug-pa or Yellow Hat sect school of Buddhism. The monastery was built by Sonam Gyatso (1543–1588), the 3rd Dalai Lama in 1580 after the king of Lithang, who ruled the region as defacto independent ruler, switched allegiance from the Kagyupa to the Gelugpa, while they were still warring with each other.
• 1st times to Yading Scenic Area (Eco-car Inclusive) - Honoured as the “last pure land on our blue planet”, The snow-capped mountains, steep cliffs, crystal clear lakes, vast pastures, as well as the dense woods compose a harmonious utopian land.
• Luorong Pasture - At 4,180m, it is located in an enchanting valley between the east face of Chenresig and the west face of Chanadorje. It is the first place in the Nature Reserve where the 3 holy peaks can be viewed. Thereafter, you will return to Daocheng and stay overnight.
• 2nd times to Yading Scenic Area (Eco-car Inclusive) - Honoured as the “Last Pure Land on our blue planet”, The snow -capped mountains, steep cliffs, crystal clear lakes, vast pastures, as well as the dense woods compose a harmonious utopian land.
• Chonggu Monastery - A small monastery built in the Yuan Dynasty more than 700 years ago and offers a spectacular view of one of the three holy snow-capped peaks in Yading – the 6,032m high Chenresig, the highest of the trio.
• Gongga Langjiling Monastery - Tibetans would always go to the front of the Gongga Langjiling Monastery to burn incense and worship Buddha, praying that God bless them safe and smoothly when passing the dangerous mountains.
• Way Three religious Lord snow mountains
• Sang Dui Town
• Xinduqiao - A picturesque small Tibetan town and famous for its plateau pasture scenery, with vivid green grassland, streams, mountains, and Tibetan counting houses surrounding it. It is called the paradise of photographers, due to the wonderful natural lights and stunning landscape here.
• Jinli Ancient Street - one of the oldest shopping streets in Sichuan Province, and it can be traced back to the Three Kingdoms Period, over 1,800 years ago. Taste the flavour of old Chengdu by seeing the age-old street, official residences, folk residences, teahouses, inns, wine bars, stages and handiwork.
• Sichuan Opera face Changing Performances
• Wide & Narrow Lanes - In the old lane, there are various quadrangles high and low in a particular order. This part of the city is representative of the old Chengdu.
• Chengdu Giant Panda Research Base with Tram.
• After that, transfer to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport for homebound flight to Singapore.