1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adult paying passengers.
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Today, take a flight to Shanghai.
• Suzhou Oriental Gate
• Guanqian Street
• Pingjiang Road Historical and Cultural Street.
• European-style Town Village: exclusive arrangement to the Yangcheng Lake Scenic area, enjoy your lunch at this unique village.
• Chang Guang Xi Wetland Park: A collection of ecological, leisure, science, culture all found in one national eco-wetland park.
• Wetland Park Stone Bridge Langqiao: The lake is one of the longest landmark in the city, reflecting history and culture, with the characteristics of the Yangtze River Bridge.
(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner on their own)
• Yuantouzhu: enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of Taihu Lake. Tourists can fully enjoy the lake, the sun and beautiful scenery.
• Oriental Salt Lake City: known as China’s Travel 4.0 masterpiece, Oriental salt lake covers an area of 1,000 acres with a total investment of 10 billion. The magical Taoist culture of Jiangnan town, inherits the essence of Chinese culture, integrating " Mountain, water, tea, salt, medicine and spring" the six natural resources of Taoism culture and Jintan geography culture. It demonstrates the natural Taoism harmony between man and nature landscape.
• Xiquan Pavilion (Pray for Fortune) - Temple of God (worship of God in all walks of life), Paper Flower Array (Intangible Cultural Heritage), Zhi Dao Fang (multi media technology), Sanzhen Temple, Sui Yan Zhang(Salt Culture), Demon Palace, Qian Tian kong (5D sky screen movie), Kun Di Valley rafting adventure, Li Huo temple (Minority sacrificial performances), Kan Sui Fa (water theme happy shrine).
After breakfast, free time on own. Afterwards head to the ancient capital of the Six Dynasties in Nanjing.
• Sun Yat-sen: is the Founding father of the Republic of China, the forerunner of the Chinese revolution. Sun Yat-sen's tomb, is located in the southern outskirts of Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, the eastern suburbs of Purple Mountain.
• Visit the Confucius Temple and Baoguo Temple.
• Ming Wall: Tour the Nanjing Ming City wall by coach. Afterwards, enjoy the "World Paradise" reputation of Hangzhou.
• West Lake Cruise: Visit the old and the new West Lake, through old bridge, across the two causeway (Su Ti, Yang Gongdi).
• Su Ti: one of the top ten West Lake, to commemorate the achievements of Su Dongpo , it was named "Su Causeway."
Note: Due to flower seasons, tour arrangements as follow: Jul-Aug: West Lake ten attraction song “Yuan Feng He”, Sep-Oct visit Manlong Guiyu, Nov-Dec tour of flower port fish viewing.
• Clear Hefang Ancient Street - A street filled with Ming and Qing Dynasty wooden architecture shops and century-old homes, as if you are in ancient times.
• West Lake night dance show
• Wuzhen: Home to Jiangnan’s last river people. This ancient town is known for it’s river density and number of stone bridges.
• New Shanghai return to Shanghai, to visit the new Shanghai: The new Shanghai is the scenery of Shanghai ,a “tourist must visit”. It is known as the "World Architecture Expo.
• Nanjing Road: Enjoy the reputable shopping paradise, it has also been known as the first commercial street in China.
• Shanghai Huangpu River Cruise
• Wanda Square
• Oriental Pearl Tower: Visit the Oriental Pearl Tower. At the absolute height of 468 meters, it is Asia's second, the world's third tallest tower.
• Cheng Huang Temple: After visiting the Cheng Huang Temple, visit Lake Pavilion, Shanghai Street.
Free and easy till flight time, home sweet home.