1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated
Today take a luxury flight to Shanghai, continue trip to Wuxi. After dinner, check in hotel and take a good rest.
• Wuxi TV Base – Three Kingdoms Town (Include Tram).
• Oriental Salt Lake – Weijin Taoyuan.
• Oriental Salt Lake
• Handmade Experience with intangible cultural heritage “Golden Carving Paper”.
• Free participation experience (Free).
• Shanghu Lake Scenic Area – Jiang Shang Catching Fish Area.
• Suzhou Oriental Gate: Landmark in Suzhou, known as “first gate in the world” Day.
• Yi Ou Lai Suzhou Shopping Village
• Cheng Huang Pavilion (Include go up) - One of the four famous buildings in Jiangnan.
• West Lake Scenic Area (Exclude boat ride)
• Ming Qing Hefang Street
• Shanghai Donbar London Double-decker bus
• Oriental Pearl Tower (Outlook): landmark in Shanghai, the absolute height of 468 meters has become the second tallest tower in Asia and the third tallest in the world.
• Lujiazui Observation Deck: Best observation deck in Shanghai Pudong area.
• Whole day in Disneyland, enjoy free and easy time.
• Andersen Paradise: Visit the Andersen Museum, the first official Danish officially authorized by the world.
• Tian Zi Fang
• Cheng Huang Temple
Free and easy till flight time, back to sweet home.