• Bullet Train Taiyuan - Beijing
• Architectural Wonder - Hanging Monastery
• Qiao Family Compound
• UNESCO World Heritage – Yungang Grottoes
• UNESCO World Heritage –
Pingyao Ancient Town
• Xilamuren Grassland Sunrise
• Mongolian Campfire
• Minority Dance
• Horse Racing*
100% Full Board Meal
• Pingyao Specialties
• Datong Steamboat
• Taiyuan Noodles
• Mongolian Style Roast Lamb
• Stay at Local 4 Star Accommodation Throughout
• 2N Stay in Great Palace Hotel of Datong
• 1N Stay in Angel Garden Hotel of Hohhot
• 2N Stay in Heyi Hotel of Taiyuan
• 1N Stay in a Traditional Inn at The Ancient City of Pingyao (No Star Rating)
• 1N Stay in a Mongolian The Ancient Yurt (No Star Rating)
1. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change with/without prior notice.
2. The weather for Shanxi & Inner Mongolia may be dry, may be a need to look out for UV in the day time. Look out for extreme temperature of the day and night.
3. English itinerary is translated from Chinese version. If there is A difference, the Chinese itinerary will be taken as the correct version.
4. During heavy snowfalls, highway may be closed. The local relevant Travel Law unit will decide if the attractions will be continued.
5. Local Guide and Driver Tipping RMB30pax.day
6. Tour Leader Tipping SGD3pax.day
(Meals on Board/Dinner)
Assemble at Singapore Changi International airport for your flight to Beijing, coach to Datong. After dinner, check into hotel.
After breakfast, enjoy the coach ride to the beautiful grassland. Go for Horse-riding or Cart Ride to visit the Nomadic tents at your own expenses. visit Aobao, the most important usage for sacrifice. Enjoy Mongolian-style “Hand-grabbing Mutton” for dinner. In the evening, enjoy Mongolian Cultural Dance at the Campfire Party.
After breakfast, catch the Sunrise on the grassland. Then coach to Kubuqi Desert which lies south of Yellow River, visit the Sounding Bay. Take part in activities at your own expenses like Camel-riding or sand sliding. Thereafter coach to the capital of Inner Mongolia Autonomous region, Hohhot.
After breakfast, visit Dazhao Temple, the oldest and largest building in Hohhot. Thereafter, visit Yungang Grottoes (Tram), with a history of more than 1500 years. The mountain side caves are filled with 51000 Buddhists statues and majority are still very well preserved till now.
After breakfast, visit Hanging Monastery, one of the most remarkable sights in China. It appears to be hanging in the mid-air but actually supported by stilts. Then continue to understand the Culture of Vinegar at Donghu. Next visit Shanxi Provincial Museum (Closed on Mon) where it exhibits more than 8 million cultural relics of many dynasties.
After breakfast, visit Pingyao Ancient Town (Tram). During the Ming and Qing dynasties, the business emerged powerfully in China with banks covering all of the country. The ancient city began to flourish with the appearance of shops with exquisitely-built pavilions. Visit the Qing Ming Street, China first Money Exchange and Transfer Firm. In the evening, enjoy Cultural Performance. Experience a night in the Ming Qing Ancient Town.
After breakfast, visit Qiao Family Compound. It displays the special characteristics of Northern China residences of the Qing Dynasty. Then visit Mengshan Big Buddha (Tram). Then free time at Liuxiang Shopping Street and night visit of the Local snack Street.
After breakfast, embark on the Bullet Train Ride to Beijing. Arrival enjoy lunch then transfer to airport for your flight back to Singapore.