1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel detail inclusion base on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tour may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adults paying passenger.
4. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated
Transfer to Guangzhou Train station, we will have simple Chinese meal before we catch the high-speed train to Changsha.
• Huangxing Walking Street – Free at Leisure
• Phoenix Ancient City Night tour: You may wish to explore the beautiful Phoenix Ancient Town during the night and Bar Street.
• Phoenix Ancient City - The historic town has rich culture, from a few ethnic languages and customs, to arts and architecture.
• Hibiscus Town - Formerly known as "Wangcun Town", it is a "million-year-old town hanging on a waterfall."
• Wang Village Waterfall
• Mount Tianmen (Cable Car inclusive) - Described as one of the most beautiful mountains in the world, the mountain is famous for its unique natural miracle – Tianmen Cave. The door-alike cave was created after the cliff collapsing in ancient time.
• Ghost Valley Plank Road
• Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mount Road: This sky way which is called heaven-linking avenue has 99 turns, directly drifting into sky.
• The Glass Sky Walk - part of the cliff-hanging walkway, and is the highest section. The skywalk is 60 meters long, with a width of 1.6 meters.
• Zhangjiajie Junsheng Painting Institute
Zhangjiajie National Forest Park (Cable Car inclusive)
• Yuanjiajie - This scenic area is world famous as the mountains here inspired the floating mountains in the Hollywood movie Avatar.
• Mount Tianzi - a stunning view of the peaks rising one after another. Atop of the mountain offers a full extent of the whole scenic area, which is magnificent and spectacular. Descend by Bailong Lift.
• Golden Whip Brook - It is famous for its pristine water, its verdant mountains, its steep cliffs and its serene valley.
• Ten-mile Natural Gallery - 5.8 kilometers long valley which is the essence of Suoxi Valley (or Suoxiyu) Natural Reserve.
• Yun Tian Du Glass Bridge - The longest and highest glass bridge in the world. Unlike the Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain Glass Bridge. It provides a superb panorama of the entire Grand Canyon.
• Xibu Street – The project covers an estimated area of 100 acres and the total construction area of about 70,000 square metres. It is the famous Chinese snack street, Xiangxi Folk Shopping Street and creative workshops.
• Orange Isle - An isle in Xiang River, Changsha, Hunan, China. It also known by other names, such as Ju Isle and Shuilu Isle. It consists of three nearly-connected isles: upper isle, middle isle and lower isle. It is a well-known scenic spot in China and widely known worldwide.
After that, catch a train back to Guangzhou and check in hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to Baiyun International Airport for homebound flight to Singapore.