1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary.
3. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adult paying passengers.
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Upon arrival at Zhengzhou, greet and pick-up by our friendly guide. Proceed for dinner, then transfer to hotel.
• Yellow River Scenic Area (hoover craft ride) - is the Mother River of Chinese Nation. A National AAAA scenic area 20 kilometres away the northwest of Zhengzhou City.
• Riverside Scene at Qingming Festival - The animated scroll is 128 metres long and 6.5 metres high, reproduced and enlarged from the original masterpiece and repackaged with light and sound. Even day and night scenes have been created. The still figures on the original Chinese painting seemingly come alive and viewers can feel as if they have travelled back in time to an ancient city 900 years ago.
• Memorial Temple of Justice Bao - This temple is rebuilt in the memory of Lord Bao Zheng, a famous incorruptible official and reformer of the Northern Song Dynasty.
• Yunyai Mountain Scenic Area (eco-friendly car ride inclusive)
• Shaolin Monastery (2-way battery car ride inclusive) - Embraces many exciting attractions, such as the Hall of Heavenly Kings (Tianwangdian), the Mahavira Hall (Daxiongbaodian), the Pagoda Forest, the Dharma Cave and the Martial Art Training Center. Explore the Pagoda Forest, a graveyard for Buddhist dignitaries through the ages. Enjoy the magnificent Wushu (Martial Arts) performance by the monks.
• Lijing Gate (excludes embarkation) - The entrance to Luoyang Old Town District. It is the most striking landmark of Luoyang Old Town District. High and thick wall, spacious watchtower and multiple doors constitute a majestic gatehouse.
• Longmen Grottoes (2 way Battery Car ride inclusive) – Listed by UNESCO World Heritage as "an outstanding manifestation of human artistic creativity". One of the three most important in China for its Buddhist sculptures and carvings; it is famous for its huge number of carvings.
• Lord Guan Forest – This is the burial place of Guan Yu, a noted general of the Shu State in the Three Kingdoms Period. The forest consists of hundreds of ancient pine and plum
• Terracotta Army – A collection of terracotta sculptures depicting the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China.
• Giant Wild Goose Pagoda (Photo-Stop) - as the symbol of the old-line Xi’an, this pagoda is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. It is rated as a National Key Cultural Relic Preserve as well as an AAAA Tourist Attraction.
• Fortifications of Xi'an - Represent one of the oldest, largest and best preserved Chinese city walls. The City Wall is on the tentative list of UNESCO's World Heritage Site under the title "City Walls of the Ming and Qing Dynasties".
Free at leisure until departure transfer to airport to catch our homebound flight.