1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travelarrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on chinese itinerary
3. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 adult paying passengers.
4. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
5. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
Upon arrive Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, greeting and pick up by our friendly guide. Transfer to Guangzhou Train Station to catch a train to Guiyang. After that check in hotel.
• North Panjiang Bridge - we will pass by Asia’s No. 1 Bridge, the which is 428 meters above the canyon. You can see the Huajiang Canyon from the bridge. There are winding ridges and jagged cliffs at both sides of the cliffs.
• Shuangru Peak Scenic Area (with tram) - It is worshiped by the Puyi people as the origin of life and the mother of earth.People offer incense and pray at the foot of the peak for good fortune and protection. Then visit Zhulibao Stone Forest and traditional paper making.
**Free upgrade in shuang ru park : Shuangluo Feng national dance campfire welcome show (subject to weather condition to confirm)
• Huangguoshu Waterfall (with eco-tram ride and one way escalator ride) - with its 77.8 meters height and 101 meters in width, is the largest waterfall in China. It’s also a renowned waterfall in the world. With its water rushing down from its 70 over meters in height into the Xiniu Pond, it makes such a thunderous roar that it can be heard kilometers away. Behind the waterfalllies Suilian Cave, a natural cave formation.
• Tianxing Gallery (with one way elevator ride) - The Tianxing Gallery is approx. 1.7 kilometers in distance with scenic lush vegetation, plants numerous, quiet realm of the canyon landscape resemble a unique symphony.
• Doupotang Waterfall
• Xijiang Miao Stockade - the world’s largest Miao Ethnic stockade. It is acknowledged by the world’s anthropologists and folklorists as the most well-preserved cultural place and the most original ecology places of the Miao ethnic’s culture.
• Miao clothing experience with photo taking
• Xiaoqi hole Bridge Scenic Area - Dubbed "Little Jiuzhaigou", features wild karst forests interwoven with beautiful waterscapes and striking valleys and mountains.The only aquatic forest in Karst landscape at that latitude in the world, was named a World Natural Heritage site in 2007 for its fine examples of karst scenery.
• Daqi hole Bridge Scenic Area - There are many karst caves, cliffs, waterfalls, springs and rivers flowing through this scenic area. The marvelous spectacle in this area is the "Tiansheng Bridge", which also called the "Immortal Bridge".
• Jiaxiu Pavilion - visit the renowned ancient pavilion in the city area which is also the landmark of Guiyang. The pavilion is approx. 20 meters in height and was built on a platform, hence named Jiaxiu means topscholar in the ancient imperial exam.
• Qianlingshan - the No.1 Mountain of the Qiannan which is also a Buddhist resort,The Qianlingshan is acclaimed as the back garden of Guiyang with its tranquil forests.
• Hongfu Temple - the historical 300-year-old Hongfu Temple at the peak of the mountain.
• Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street.
After breakfast, transfer to Baiyun International Airport for homebound flight to Singapore.