1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Mandarin itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
• Benimo-Purple Yam Tart Making(DIY): Okinawan Purple Sweet Potato is different from Purple Yam or Ube in Tagalog. Sweet Potatoes have a smoother outer skin compared to the rough and coarser skin of yams. Sweet potatoes are sweeter, creamier and moist in texture while yams are drier and starchier. Enjoy making your own unique yam tart.
• Manzamo Cliff: Manzamo is a dramatic coral cliff facing the East China sea, with the natural vegetation covering its top which has been designated as Okinawa Kaigan Quasi-National Park.
• Kouri Island: Kouri Island is located In the ocean north of Motobu Peninsula and is connected by kouri bridge. The Okinawan legend of Adam and Eve remains on this island dotted with many beautiful beaches, which is also known as “Love Island”.
• Kouri Ocean Tower: The white observation tower at a height of 82m above sealevel in a great location overseeing the magnificent view of the kouri bridge and full panoramic landscape view.
• Chura-umi Aquarium: One of the largest aquarium in the world with the enormous acrylic windows that allows breathtaking view seeing sharks, rays and migratory fish of the kuroshio sea.
• Dolphin Show: Watch the darling of Ocean Expo Park, Okichan the dolphin, and her friends put on a thrilling showagainst the backdrop of the blue sea! Enjoy the dolphins’ natural athletic ability in this performance by Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins.
• American Village: The Mihama American Village is a large entertainment complex located in central Okinawa Honto. Many American military bases are located in the area, and the entertainment complex' theme of Americana provides a nostalgic pleasure for residents of the bases as well as an interesting diversion for the locals. The Mihama American Village resembles a big American outdoor shopping mall with lots of shops, restaurants, cafes and a large parking lot.
• Okinawa World: Okinawa World is a touristy theme park about Okinawan culture with a total length of five kilometres
• Gyokusendo Cave Walk: Gyokusendo Cave is the longest of the many caves in the south of Okinawa Island and the second longest cave in the entire country.
• Okinawa Eisa Drum Performance: Eisa is a form of folk dance originating from the Okinawa Islands, Japan. In origin, it is a Bon dance that is performed by young people of each community during the Bon festival to honor the spirits of their ancestors.
• Local Market: stroll along the local fish and seafood market.
• Ashibina Outlet Mall: mix of local, european and northern American brands. Some good deals can be found,
• Dinner show
• Shuri Castle: Shuri Castle is a Ryukyuan gusuku in Shuri, Okinawa. Between 1429 and 1879, it was the palace of the Ryukyu Kingdom
• Shikinna Garden: The beautiful gardens of Shikina-en are probably the best known landscaped gardens in Okinawa.
• Kadena Airbase Viewpoint: view the magnificent a United States Air Force base in the towns of Kadena and Chatan and the city of Okinawa, in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan.
• Aeon Rycom Mall: The Aeon Mall Okinawa Rycom offers extensive shopping, delicious cuisine and exciting entertainment while reflecting the culture, landscape and diversity that is distinctly unique to Okinawa. From the commanding Shiisaa flanking the entrance to the breathtaking aquarium on the first floor, once you enter the Aeon Mall Okinawa Rycom you will also experience the flavor of Okinawa in a truly modern way.
(Breakfast)Bid farewell to this beautiful country. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.