1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. The entire journey of domestic flight may not be the same as international flight during embargo periods and peak season periods (inclusive both inbound and outbound travel market).
Passengers must be completed domestic flight on low cost airlines instead.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
• The Forest Clock (Mori no Tokei) this picturesque coffee shop was once the setting of a famous Japanese TV drama. The name "Mori-no-Tokei" or Forest Clock Cafe is a reference to time, and how time passes slowly when sitting, looking out into the forest, with a fresh cup of coffee. Guests are offered the chance to grind their own beans which are then used for their coffee.
• Waterfall of Shirahige are one of rare waterfalls that groundwater flow out in Japan. Flowing waterfalls look like the white moustache, so itwas named.
• Blue Pond is deep blue colour which it owes to natural minerals dissolved in the water.
• Oobako. It is said that Oobako and Kobako are the most beautiful valley in Sounkyo.
• Daisetsuzan Kurodake Ropeway Altitude 1,984m. You can enjoy the great outdoors, such as alpine plants, foliage, and alpine skiing. You can enjoy different nature fun with the changing of the seasons.
• “Waterfall of Ginga” which runs down gracefully like thin delicate white thread, and “Waterfall of meteor” runs down powerfully as one thick waterfall.
• Asahikawa Ramen Village gives you 8 of Asahikawa's most well-known ramen shops in one location.
• The Snow Crystal Museum of Asahikawa is a small, understated “museum” purely dedicated to snowflakes. Charming places like this one. The museum is reminiscent of a European castle and belongs to the Hokkaido Folk Arts and Crafts Village, which also includes the International Dyeing and Weaving Art Museum and the Yukara Ori Craft Museum.
• Hoheikyo Dam (Higuma Cable Car FOC) This arch concrete dam, which is 102.5 metres tall, was completed in 1972 to utilize the Toyohira River, located in the Minami-ku area of Sapporo, for hydroelectricity and to control its flooding. The resulting reservoir was named Jozan Lake and it holds approximately 30 times the volume of Sapporo Dome in water.
• Fruit picking (Seasonal only) is available from mid Jun - early Nov only.
• Mt Showa the youngest active volcano in Japan formed in 1943, is a more than 300 metres high volcano
• Mt.Uzu (Cable car ride) Take the cable car to the top of Mt.Uzu and get a closer view of this volcano crater. (If closed due to weather conditions it will be replaced by Bear Ranch)
• Lake Toya the picturesque lake was chosen as the location of the G8 summit which Japan hosted in July 2008.
• Mt Yotei is an active stratovolcano located in the Shikotsu-Toya National Park in Hokkaido. Yotei's peak is covered in clouds due to its proximity to the ocean and its alpine climate. When the clouds part, the sheer beauty of the mountain can really be appreciated and the views from Kutchan, Niseko and Hirafu are nothing short of spectacular.
• Otaru Canal is a popular tourist destination for Japanese and foreign visitors who flock to the canal year-round to enjoy its nostalgic atmosphere, Music Box Museum & Kitaichi Glass Shop.
• Special arrangement by EU Asia: We will arrange an afternoon tea here. The great thing about the cafe is that you order your coffee and get to choose the cup that it comes in. The coffee comes with a slice of cake, and the BEST part? You get to keep the cup. There is a sink at the side of the cafe where u wash up your cups, and pack them into small boxes by yourself. These are great as souvenirs.
• Shiroi Koibito Park (Photo Stop) - a wide selection of roses from classic to modern types fills this 480-square-metre compound. Thegarden enchants visitors with its seasonal roses and other flowers from mid-May to the end of October.
• Hokkaido Shrine - The traditional worship place for the Japanese “Shinto” and the oldest shrine in Hokkaido.
• Hokkaido University (Ginkgo Avenue) Located 50 metres north of Ono Pond is a fantastic avenue of Ginkgo trees facing east, which leads towards Kita-jusanjo Gate. Running 380 metreslong and lined with 70 trees on each side, the road turns golden in the fall with the beautiful foliage.
• Former Hokkaido Government Building (Photo stop). The Former Hokkaido Government Office is Hokkaido’s best-known symbol and the red star on its exterior wall is the symbol of the Hokkaido Development Commission.
• Sapporo Beer Museum is the birthplace of beer in Japan. Sapporo Beer, one of the oldest and most popular beer brands in the country, has been brewed in Sapporo since 1877.
• Tanukikoji Shopping is a shopping arcade that has been in operation since the frontier period. It’s a great place to buy Hokkaido souvenirs!
• JR Shopping Center - four shopping zones at the entrance to Sapporo. Visitors can purchase souvenirs, sweets and electronic goods Today Special Highlight:
*GALA Seafood lunch buffet presented by EU Asia. 130 premium menus, 3 types of Hokkaido crab, Top lever Wagyu, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Shell fish. 70 minutesAll you can eat in.
Bid farewell to this beautiful country. We hope you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.