1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
Option 1: USJ Day Tour
• Universal Studio Japan - Eight unique theme zones: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, New York, San Francisco, Water world, Amity Village, Jurassic Park, Universal Wonderland and Hollywood.
• We will transfer back to Osaka, to enjoy eating and shopping our way into the heart of Osaka - Shinsaibashi & Dotonbori.
Option 2: City tour with Lunch
• First, we will visit Floating Garden Observatory (Umeda Sky Building), we continue visit Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum, after we will visit Kobe Sake Brewery, it’s time to finding out about the difference of quality and tastes of the Sake. We continue to Kobe Port Tower (photo stop). We will transfer back to Osaka, to enjoy eating and shopping our way into the heart of Osaka - Shinsaibashi & Dotonbori.
*Note: Kindly advise your preference of USJ Day tour or City tour with Lunch upon booking.
• Osaka Castle (Photo taking only) - one of Japan's most famous landmarks.
• Todaiji - Large temple roofs and pagoda towers peek through the trees. A 15-metre-tall Buddha housed in the world's largest wooden building.
• Nara Park - the most interesting feature of the park, especially for children, is the large population of semi-wild deer that roam the park. You can buy a pack of deer crackers (shika sembei) to feed them (but note that the deer can be very aggressive in trying to get them out of your hands – so do not give the crackers to very small children).
• Kiyomizudera templea nice view of the numerous cherry and maple - the stage affords visitorstrees below that erupt in a sea of colour in spring and fall. UNESCO world Cultural Heritage
• Higashiyama District - The Street in Higashiyama is lined by many traditional small shops, cafes and restaurants for few centuries.
• Seasonal fruit picking (mid-May to late October) *subject to weather conditions, if bonus tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it will not be replaced or refunded (Apr-May: Strawberry/May-Jul: Cherry/Jul-Aug: Blueberry/Aug-Sep: Grape)
• Experience the Shinkansen - Japanese Bullet Train
• Mishima Sky Walk: The longest pedestrian-only suspension bridge in Japan with a length of 400 meters. Magnificent views of Mt. Fuji and Suruga Bay can be enjoyed from the bridge.
• Gotemba Premium Outlet Mall situated on an extensive site within view of Mt Fuji (outlets of internationally known brands of fashion, sport, food, household & electronics goods)
• Tokyo Sky Tree (Tambo Deck 350m) - Enjoy the best views of Tokyo from the observatories of the magnificent Tokyo Skytree, the tallest building in Japan.
• Sushi Making (DIY) - have an amazing time experiencing authentic Japanese culture.
• Sensoji (Asakusa Kannon Temple) - Tokyo’s most colourful and popular temple.
• Nakamise - shopping street that provides a variety of traditional, local snacks and souvenirs. You can see the Sky Tree from the Asakusa area.
• Odaiba - immensely popular with foreign tourists. The area that opens onto the waterfront offers enjoyment for the whole family throughout the day. Take a ride on Yurikamome and water buses for a mode of transportation that is different from the usual, and for a feel of Tokyo Bay’s sea breeze.
Package A: Disney day tour (Tour Type: JOFF7A)
Disneyland or Disney Sea (one-day passport ticket) You may choose either
• Tokyo Disneyland-1 Day Passport - Tokyo Disneyland is a theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney) ; or
• Tokyo Disney Sea-1 Day Passport - Tokyo Disney Sea is a fantasy theme park in Tokyo Disney Resort that is unique to Japan. Inspired by the myths and legends of the sea
*Note: Kindly please advise either Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo Disney Sea upon booking day.
Package B: Free and Easy Day: (Tour Type: JPFF7B)
After breakfast free at your own leisure time.
Today, free at your own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.