1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
• Sensoji (Asakusa Kannon Temple) - Tokyo’s most colourful and popular temple
• Nakamise - shopping street that provides a variety of traditional, local snacks and souvenirs. You can see the Sky Tree from the Asakusa area.
• Gotemba Premium Outlet Mall - Situated on an extensive site within view of Mt Fuji (outlets of internationally known brands of fashion, sport, food, household & electronics goods).
• Lake Kawaguchi (Cruise Ride) - Take a cruise ride can enjoy the best views of Mount Fuji from the lake's northern shores.
• Kachikachi Ropeway (Kachikachi-yama cable car) - In three minutes to the summit at a ropeway of 1,075 meters, see a 360-degree panoramic view of Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi.
• Matsumoto Castle- is among Japan's oldest and most beautiful castles and along with Hikone Castle, Himeji Castle and Inuyama Castle, is designated as a National Treasure. Matsumoto Castle is one of Japan's only twelve completely original castles.
• Shirakawa-go - World Heritage site, the gassho style of building is characterised by steep, thatched roofs. These steep roofs connect over massive wooden beams, shaped like hands folded in prayer.
• Shiroyama Observatory Deck - To enjoy stunning view.
• Sample Village Iwasaki- Enjoy a DIY session of making food samples at food replica working shop.
• Fushimi Inari Shrine - It is famous for its thousands of vermilions torii gates.
• Kiyomizudera Templea - The stage affords visitors a nice view of the numerous cherry and maple trees below that erupt in a sea of colour in spring and fall. UNESCO world Cultural Heritage.
• Higashiyama District - The Street in Higashiyama is lined by many traditional small shops, cafes and restaurants for few centuries.
• Arashiyama Bamboo grove - Walking into this extensive bamboo grove is like entering another world – the thick green bamboo stalks seem to continue endlessly in every direction and there’s a strange quality to the light.
• Togetsukyo Bridge: The Togetsukyo Bridge is Arashiyama's well known, central landmark.
• Saga Scenic Railway Ride - From Kameoka Torokko to Saga Arashiyama Torokko you can enjoy the beautiful view of Hozugawa Ravine from season to season while you take Sagano Romantic train. (Saga Scenic Railway Ride out of service in January and February, it will be replaced by kinkakuji.
• Osaka Castle (Photo Stop) - This castle is one of Japan's most famous landmarks.
• Shinsaibashi & Dotonbori - Enjoy eating and shopping our way into the heart of Osaka.
Today, free at your own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.