1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, hotel details and inclusions are based on Mandarin itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
• Gujo Hachiman - Best experienced on foot! You can easily walk just about anywhere in the town, and enjoy an "out of urban" experience that will soothe your soul.
• Sample Village - Enjoy a DIY session of making food samples at food replica working shop.
• Takayama old Merchant Street - Edo era traditional Japanese shopping street. Take a picture stop at Nakabashi Bridge.
• Hida Takayama Jinya - Ancient Edo era government house.
• Shirakawa-go - world Heritage site, the gassho style of building is characterized by steep, thatched roofs. These steep roofs connect over massive wooden beams, shaped like hands folded in prayer.
• Shiroyama Observatory Deck - To enjoy stunning view.
• Kanazawa Ohmicho Market - Kanazawa's largest fresh food market, it is a busy and colourful network of covered streets lined by about 200 shops and stalls. While most shops specialize in the excellent local seafood and produce.
• Kanazawa Kenrokuen Park - "Three most beautiful landscape gardens" (Replace by Tonami Tulip Park during 21 April to 05 May subject to weather conditions).
Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route (6 different kind of transportation)
• Snow Corridor “Yuki no Ootani” - an exciting day awaits us as we will visit the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route. It’s known as the Roof of Japan. The route passes through the dynamic scenery of the Mt Tateyama in Japan Alps. We traverse the route using a variety of vehicles (6types) with an elevation change 2400 meters. (Remark: Walking in the snow corridor is only available in mid Apr until end of June during open to public and subject to weather and snow conditions).
• Kurobe Dam - The construction of this dam has been called” the most difficult work of the century”, at 1,500m, Kurobe Dam is the highest arch dam in Japan. Climb 220 stairs to see the finest view of the dam. Also, a great view of the water discharge. 10 tons of water shoot out of the dam every second producing a beautiful rainbow. (Kurobe Dam Observation Deck is limited to June 25 to October 15, depending on weather and decision).
• Daio Wasabi Farm - In rural Azumino City near Matsumoto is one of Japan's largest wasabi farms and a popular tourist destination. The farm has multiple large fields with a meticulously maintained network of small streams that constantly provides each wasabi plant with clear, flowing water from the Northern Alps. Only under such pristine conditions is wasabi cultivation possible. From May to October, the fields are protected from the sun by black tarp sheets.
• Matsumoto Castle - is among Japan's oldest and most beautiful castles and along with Hikone Castle, Himeji Castle and Inuyama Castle, is designated as a National Treasure. Matsumoto Castle is one of Japan's only twelve completely original castles.
• Karuizawa the Shiraito fall - Ranked among the most beautiful waterfalls in Japan, the 150-meter-wide cascade is fed by the volcano's spring water and flows off the edge of a 20-meter-high cliff in thin white streams that resemble hanging threads of silk - hence its name. The base of the waterfall is easily accessible from the road via a walking trail in just a few minutes
• Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza - One of Japan's finest resort areas, located in a rich and beautiful slice of nature. This shopping mall enhances your stay with a range of the world's leading brands. Situated just off the South Exit of Karuizawa Station. the facility offers luxury brands, fashion goods, accessories, sports items, outdoor gear, and more, with close to 240 shops.
• Suntory Hakushu Distillery - You can enjoy the sound, temperature and smell of the distillery, watch the malt whisky production process in action, and observe the dedication of the craftsmen. After that, we will take you to the guestroom where you can taste the single malt whisky Hakushu and the component whiskies (not for sale). This tour lets you fully experience Hakushu distillery as well as the single malt whisky "Hakushu."
• Tokyo Imperial Palace - Outlook The primary residence of the Emperor of Japan.
• Nijubashi - Two bridges that form an entrance to the inner palace grounds. The stone bridge in front is called Meganebashi (Eyeglass Bridge) for its looks.
• Meiji Shrine - One of the Japan Shinto worship place built as a memorial for Emperor Meiji.
• Harajuku - Tokyo street style, where you can find fashion surrounding here..
Today, free at your own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.