1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Mandarin itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. The entire journey of domestic flight may not be the same as international flight during embargo periods and peak season periods (inclusive both inbound and outbound travel market).
Passengers must be completed domestic flight on low cost airlines instead.
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to ‘’Land of the Rising Sun’’ Japan.
Special arrange by EU Asia:
Campana Rokkatei - we will arrange an a
• Furano Biei Norokko Train - With the commanding view of the Taisetsu Mountain Range in sight, the mine cart style train moves slowly over the lavender hills of Biei and Furano in service between June and October only, and during this time, the temporary "Lavender Field Station" appears.
• Furano Winery - Japan's furthest-north winery operated directly by Furano's municipal government, and this facility handles the entire facility handles the entire production process from grape cultivation to winemaking and sales. Try wines made possible by Furano's unique climate, or our selection of grape juices.
• Furano Tomita Farm - land of poppies, oriental poppies, chives and other perennials that can weather the harsh winters adorn the field from spring to early summer, when lavenders begin to show their colours. Beyond the flower's fields is the Tokachi Mountains.
• Fruit picking (Seasonal only) - is available from mid Jun - early Nov only.
• Shiroi Koibito Park - a wide range of roses from classic to modern types fills this 480-square-meter compound. The garden enchants visitors with its seasonal roses and other flowers from mid-May to the end of October.
• Otaru Canal - is a popular tourist destination for Japanese and foreign visitors who flock to the canal year-round to enjoy its nostalgic atmosphere, Music Box Museum & Kitaichi Glass Shop.
• Shakotan Peninsula - A peninsula facing the Sea of Japan on the west side of Hokkaido. The coast of Shakotan stretches for approximately 42 km. It has an amazing view of” Kamui Cape” with its unique colour” Shakotan blue”. The local fisheries are prosperous, and sea urchin is the speciality product of Shakotan.
• Niseko Milk Kobo Takahashi Farm - is sure to please children and young-at-heart grown-ups. The farm located next door is producing the milk that is used to make the delicious cheese tarts and choux à la crème (cream puffs), inspired by classics of the French patisserie heritage. You can enjoy the Ice Cream DIY Making Experience.
• Mt Showa - The youngest active volcano in Japan formed in 1943, is a more than 300 meters high volcano
• Mt.Uzu (Cable car) - Take the cable car to the top of Mt.Uzu and get a closer view of this volcano crater. (If closed due to weather conditions it will be replaced by Bear Ranch)
• Sairo Observation Deck - This is an observation deck which commands the whole view of Lake Toya. You can see a panoramic view of the lake, the Nakajima Isles, and Mt. Showa-shinzan, Mt. Usu, the volcanic fume from Nishiyama crater.
• Lake Toya - the picturesque lake was chosen as the location of the G8 summit which Japan hosted in July 2008.
• Hokkaido Shrine - The traditional worship place for the Japanese “Shinto” and the oldest shrine in Hokkaido.
• Former Hokkaido Government Building (Photo stop) - The Former Hokkaido Government Office is Hokkaido’s best-known symbol and the red star on its exterior wall is the symbol of the Hokkaido Development Commission.
• Odori Park - The main street of Sapporo, which is also the venue of the annual “Snow Festival”. An underground shopping street is also built beneath this Odori Park.
• Tanukikoji Shopping - is a shopping arcade that has been in operation since the frontier period. It’s a great place to buy Hokkaido souvenirs!
• JR Tower Shopping Centre - a four of special fashion style: ESTA, APIA, PASEO, and Sapporo STELLAR PLACE.
• Ramen Republic Sapporo - Sapporo, Hakodate, Asahikawa & Kushiro are the 4 districts famous for Ramen. In “Ramen Republic” there are 8 shops representing the best of the above 4 districts in Hokkaido. You can try the different types of Ramen (own expense) and give a vote.
Today Special Highlight: *GALA Seafood lunch buffet presented by EU Asia.
130 premium menus, 3 type of Hokkaido crab, Top lever Wagyu, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Shell fish. 70 minuteAll you can eat in.
Bid farewell to this beautiful country. We hope you had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.