1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
(Meals On Board/Lunch/Dinner)
• Otaru - Along the sidewalk and pathway of the
• Otaru Canal, there are many shops selling musical box, crystal and glassware that mirror the romantic atmosphere of this
Special arrangement by EU Asia:
We will arrange a tea break in Otaru. Will serve a cup of coffee/tea/juice with a slice of cake and you can keep back the Otaru cup as souvenir.
• Biei Shikisai No Oka (Feed Alpaca) - The panoramic flower gardens of Shikisai-no-oka provide spectacular views across fifteen hectares of land on Oka-no-machi Biei. It is a paradise of seasonal blossoms from spring through to fall, in which several dozen different species of flowers and grasses flourish.
• Blue Pond- Is deep blue colour which it owes to natural minerals dissolved in the water. Furano Tomita Farm - Iceland poppies, oriental poppies, chives and other perennials that can weather the harsh winters adorn the field from spring to early summer, when lavenders begin to show their colours. Beyond the flower fields are the Tokachi Mountains.
• Ice Pavilion - The temperature inside is kept at -20°C throughout the year, taking you into the world of ice. You do have the chance to see and understand more about snow throughout the year even in summer time.
• Daisetsuzan Kurodake Ropeway – Altitude 1,984m. You can enjoy the great outdoors, such as alpine plants, foliage, and alpine skiing. You can enjoy different nature fun with the changing of the seasons.
• “Waterfall of Ginga” - which runs down gracefully like thin delicate white thread, and “Waterfall of meteor” runs down powerfully as one thick waterfall.
• Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park - Colourful tulips of 200 varieties vividly bloom in the vast 7 ha garden. From May to early June every year, when the late spring comes to the Okhotsk area, the Tulip Fair is held in the park, attracting many tourists.
• Shibazakura Park - is open from mid-May to early June. In addition to natural beauty, there are also plenty of events and local culinary delights that make it all worth the trip!
• Asahikawa Ramen Village - Gives you 8 of Asahikawa's most well-known ramen shops in one location.
• Otokoyama Sake Museum - Otokoyama is Asahikawa’s most famous sake, both within Japan and worldwide. A beautiful Japanese garden filled with flowers from May to September, a garden-side shaded rest area to unwind, as well as a delightful sake tasting room and gift shop. UENO Farm:
• Shiroi Koibito Park - A wide selecti on of roses from classic to modern types fills this 480-square-meter compound. The garden enchants visitors with its seasonal roses and other flowers from mid-May to the end of October.
• Hokkaido Shrine - The traditional worship placefor the Japanese “Shinto” and the oldest shrine in Hokkaido.
• Former Hokkaido Government Building - The Former Hokkaido Government Office is Hokkaido’s best-known symbol and the red star on its exterior wall is the symbol of the Hokkaido Development Commission
• Tanukikoji Shopping - Is a shopping arcade that has been in operation since the frontier period. It’s a great place to buy Hokkaido souvenirs!
Today Special Highlight:
*GALA Seafood lunch buffet presented by EU Asia. 130 premium menus, 3 type of Hokkaido crab, BBQ, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Shell fish. 70 minute All you can eat in.
• Mitsui Outlet
Bid farewell to this beautiful country. We hope you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.