1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. The entire journey of domestic flight may not be the same as international flight during embargo periods and peak season periods (inclusive both inbound and outbound travel market).
Passengers must be completed domestic flight on low cost airlines instead.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
• Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura - Which is a theme park where they have a collection of Edo period style buildings.
• Jigokudani (Hell Valley) - Noted for its hot steam vents, sulfurous streams, and other volcanic activities.
• Ōnuma Quasi-National Park - Is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking parks.
• Fort Goyokaku (Include Tower) - Japan’s first western style stronghold. The starshaped fort was built in 1864 for the defense of Hokkaido against invasion.
• Hakodate-Meijikan - This stately red-brick building was built as Hakodate Post Office in 1911. It is now used as a shopping mall.
• Mt. Hakodate Night View (cable car ride) - Top of the mountain to enjoy a panoramic night view that is ranked among top 3 of the world (subject to weather conditions)
• Morning Market - Tempting visitors with an array of delectable fresh Hakodate produce.
• Mt Showa - The youngest active volcano in Japan formed in 1943, is a more than 300 metres high volcano.
• Fruit Picking (Seasonal only) - Is available from mid Jun - early Nov only.
• Mt. Uzu (Cable Car) ride - Take the cable car to the top of Mt. Uzu and get a closer view of this volcano crater. (If closed due to weather conditions it will be replaced by Bear Ranch).
• Lake Toya - The picturesque lake was chosen as the location of the G8 summit which Japan hosted in July 2008.
• Otaru - Along the sidewalk and pathway of the Otaru Canal, there are many shops selling musical box, crystal and glassware that mirror the romantic atmosphere of this enchanting town.
• Ishiya Chocolate Museum-Known as “White Lover Chocolate” Factory. You can see how the white chocolate products are being produced in this European style building.
• Furano Tomita Farm - Furano is the most famous area for planting lavender. You can still see the lavender in the green house although it’s notthe lavender season (July). The dried flower specialty shop in Furano is unique and exquisite.
• Biei Shikisai No Oka-The panoramic flower gardens of Shikisai-no-oka provide spectacular views across fifteen hectares of land on Oka-no-machi Biei. It is a paradise of seasonal blossoms from spring through to fall, in which several dozen different species of flowers and grasses flourish.
• Ice Pavilion-The temperature inside is kept at -20°C throughout the year, taking you into the world of ice. You do have the chance to see and understand more about snow throughout the year even in summer time.
• Sapporo (Beer Factory) - See how the beer is being produced and taste their fresh local beer on the spot.
• Hokkaido Shrine - The traditional worship place for the Japanese “Shinto” and also the oldest shrine in Hokkaido.
• Odori Park - The main street of Sapporo, which is also the venue of the annual “Snow Festival”. An underground shopping street is also built beneath this Odori Park.
• JR Tower Shopping Centre- A four of special fashion style: ESTA, APIA, PASEO, and Sapporo STELLAR PLACE.
• Ramen Republic Sapporo - Sapporo, Hakodate, Asahikawa & Kushiro are the 4 districts famous for Ramen. In “Ramen Republic” there are 8 shops representing the best of the above 4 districts in Hokkaido. You can try the different types of Ramen (own expense) and give a vote.
Today, free at your own leisure until departure transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.