1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Mandarin itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to the Land of the Rising Sun-Japan.
• Daizaifu Tenmangu Shrine: It does have arable land used for paddy fields and market gardening.
• Fishing Resturant ZAUO: You can enjoy catching your meal from the fishing pool and having it cooked for you then and there. While attention to thematic detail and uber-fresh seafood are highlights.
• Asahi Brewery Hakata: Is an environmental friendly beer factory which has implemented a large-scale solar-powered system. Visitors will be greatly amazed at the factory tour, where a large screen will show how Asahi Beer is made.
• Hot air balloon Festival this year the FAI World Hot Air Balloon Championship is being held in Saga in Kyushu. Many people from all over the world with gather to witness a great meeting of other cultures and to watch as the wondrous hot air balloons fill the sky.
• Karatsu Castle built in 1608. This castle is located facing the sea and is situated in the northern part of Karatsu City.
• Karatsu Kunchi Festival: This is an autumn festival held at Karatsu-jinja Shrine which has a history of about 400 years. The Karatsu Kunchi is one of the major festival of Kyushu.
• Mount Mifuneyama: A 150,000-sqaure meter park which has a stunning view of each red leaf during autumn. The varying foliage will also be lit up as part of the seasonal festivals.
• Seasonal fruit picking (mid-May to late October) (subject to weather conditions, if bonus tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it will not be replaced or re¬funded)
• Yutoku Inari Shrine: It is considered one of Japan's top three shrines dedicated to Inari alongside Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto and Toyokawa Inari Shrine in Aichi Prefecture. One of Shinto's most popular deities, Inari is associated with rice, prosperity and foxes.
• Yanagawa River Boat Ride: Which is surrounded by canals; while the boatman sings local folk songs, you will see traditional buildings, including square tiled walls, red brick storehouses, and a villa of a feudal lord. (Enjoy a special meal Steam Rice with Grilled Unagi).
• Mount Inasa (Included Cable Car): Cable Car ride to Mount Inasa (Inasayama) these submit offers great views over the city.
• Nagasaki Peace Park - Formerly it was a prison but now is a memory park for those who died by the atomic bomb in Nagasaki city.
• Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum - The museum recorded all the painful history of the past.
• Dolphin Watching - Take the cruise to the outer sea to hunt for the view of dolphin from the wild.
• Mt Unzen +boil egg - High-temperature hot springs and grasses erupt violently from everywhere, with the strong smell of sulphur, the steamy scenery evokes a vision of hell.
• Ferry Transportation from Shimabara to Kumamoto - Cross the Ariake Sea by car ferry to Kumamoto pier. On the way, you will find a lot of seagull flying along chasing the ferry for food.
(*Seagull appearance subject to weather conditions).
• Josaien: - Is in Sakuranobaba, at the foot of Kumamoto Castle.
• Kokonoe Yume Suspension Bridge - The longest suspension bridge in Japan, from the suspension bridge; you can view of Shindo-no-Taki, one of 100 top waterfalls in Japan.
• Beppu African Safari Park - Let’s hop into the special vehicle and go inside the safari, where you can feed the wild animal (lion, tiger etc..) with your hand.
• Takachiho Gorge - A V-shaped gorge, created by the Gokase River,which eroded the Aso lava, Walking trail to enjoy the beautiful view.
• Hot Sand Bath - One of the unique things you can consider to do is take a bath in hot sand.
• Sea Hell Valley - Is one of the natural hot spring pond blue in colour like sea water.
• Yufuin Town and Kinrinko Lake - Natural landmark of Yufuin.
• Yufuin No Mori Train experience to Hakata - Yufuin is a hot springs resort surrounded by rich variety of nature. Experience its popular sophisticated culture and heartwarming treats. The JR train "yufuin no Mori" reflects the many charms of Yufuin. Once you step in the train, the warm yet modern wooden interior will make you feel like you are at a resort.
• Tosu Outlet - The biggest outlet in Kyushu where you can find lots of branded items selling at unbelievable prices.
• Tenjin - Explore the open-air food stands (Yatai), the city’s best known symbol. There are over 150 yatais across the city, with the highest concentration in the centrally located Nakagawa and Tenjin districts (subject ti prevailing weather conditions)
Bid farewell to this beautiful country and we hope you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.