1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on Chinese itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. The entire journey of domestic flight may not be the same as international flight during embargo periods and peak season periods (inclusive both inbound and outbound travel market).
Passengers must be completed domestic flight on low cost airlines instead.
• Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura which is a theme park where they have a collection of Edo period style buildings.
• Jigokudani (Hell Valley) noted for its hot steam vents, sulfurous streams, and other volcanic activities.
• Mt Showa: The youngest active volcano in Japan formed in 1943, is a more than 300 metres high volcano.
• Lake Toya: The picturesque lake was chosen as the location of the G8 summit which Japan hosted in July 2008.
• Hakodate-Meijikan: This stately red-brick building was built as Hakodate Post Office in 1911. It is now used as a shopping mall.
• Torapisuchinu Monastery The first Japanese convent which eight sisters dispatched in 1898 by France established. In the garden, there are a sacred image and museums such as tele dia, Jeanne d’Arc, angel Mikhail, and an idyllic grassy plain open for a way. It sells handmade Rosary and cake at a stand.
• Hakodate Tropical Botanical Garden (Snow Monkey) More people are coming to the botanical gardens just to see the Japanese macaques, but the green house, which is the main exhibit, is worth checking out too.
• Morning Market tempting visitors with an array of delectable fresh Hakodate produce.
• Mt. Hakodate (cable car ride): top of the mountain to enjoy a panoramic city view (subject to weather conditions).
• Fort Goyokaku (Include Tower): Japan’s first western style stronghold. The starshaped fort was built in 1864 for the defence of Hokkaido against invasion.
• Ōnuma Quasi-National Park is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking parks.
• Half day Ski (Not Include equipment) You can enjoy skiing in Hokkaido, and you can take part in other activities on the ski resort.
• Otaru Canal is a popular tourist destination for Japanese and foreign visitors who flock to the canal year-round to enjoy its nostalgic atmosphere, Music Box Museum & Kitaichi Glass Shop.
• “Waterfall of Ginga” which runs down gracefully like thin delicate white thread, and “Waterfall of meteor” runs down powerfully as one thick waterfall.
• Daisetsuzan Kurodake Ropeway Altitude 1,984m. You can enjoy the great outdoors, such as alpine plants, foliage, and alpine skiing. You can enjoy different nature fun with the changing of the seasons. (subject to weather condition if close will replace by Snow Museum)
• Asahiyama Zoo is a municipal zoo opened in July 1967 in Asahikawa, is the northernmost zoo in the Japan.
• Asahikawa Ramen Village gives you 8 of Asahikawa's most well-known ramen shops in one location.
• Tanukikoji Shopping is a shopping arcade that has been in operation since the frontier period. It’s a great place to buy Hokkaido souvenirs!
(Breakfast)• Today you will have the free time to enjoy the charm of Sapporo, the largest city in Hokkaido. There will be special festivals in Sapporo from mid-November to late December, Jumbo Christmas Tree at Sapporo Factory, Sapporo Art Stage, Sapporo White Illumination, German Christmas Market in Sapporo.
• Hokkaido Shrine: The traditional worship place for the Japanese “Shindo” and the oldest shrine in Hokkaido.
• Ishiya Chocolate Museum also known as “White Lover Chocolate” Factory. You can see how the white chocolate products are being produced in this European style building.
• Decorate your Shiroi Koibito Hokkaido shaped Cookie: You can paint on a large Hokkaido shaped cookie with a chocolate pen.
Today Special Highlight:
• GALA Seafood lunch buffet presented by EU Asia. 130 premium menus, 3 types of Hokkaido crab, Top level Wagyu, Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Shell fish. 70 minutes all you can eat in.
• Sapporo Beer Factory See how the beer is being produced and taste their fresh local beer on the spot.
• Mitsui Outlet Sapporo this outlet is an all-weather facility and visitors can shop for brand items regardless of the season or weather.
(Breakfast)We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.