• Gwangmyeong Cave
• Petite France
• Garden of the Morning Calm
• Hot Spring or Sauna
• Mount Seorak + Cable car
• Daewallyeong Sheep Feeding
• DIY Potato Pancake
• Seaweed Museum
• Traditional Hanbok Wear
• Lotte Seoul Sky
• Lotte World Theme Park
• Chef Show
5/* 6 Breakfasts | 4 Lunches | 4 Dinners
• Spicy Stir Fried Chicken
• Squid & Pork Belly
• Grilled Fish
• Ginseng Chicken Soup with Abalone
• 8 Colored Pork Belly
• 1N Gangwon Hanwha Resort
• 1N Ski Welli Hilli / Alpensia Resort
• 3/4N Seoul Courtyard Marriott
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per pax.
7. Any deviation subject to minimum SGD250 and any fare difference per pax.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to Incheon.
(If 8D7N Tour will include 1night in Incheon Hotel or similar)
(Meal on board/Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
• Gwangmyeong Cave – Explore the only cave in Seoul area. You may enjoy wine tasting at Wine cave, venture themed LED illumination and underground world
• Petite France – Famed for the film site of k-drama ‘’My love from the star’’
• Garden of Morning Calm (LED Lighting Festival) – Be fascinated by the colourful LED illumination lighting garden
• Jiimjilbang + Hot Spring – Experience Korea traditional bathhouse where you can shower and enjoy hot spring at gender segregated room. For the shy, you can relax at the different themes and temperature sauna rooms.
• Mount Seorak with Cable Car ride - Begin your trip on a cable car, ascending up to the third highest mountain in South Korea. Be amazed by the breath-taking views of greenery during the summer and colourful foliage during autumn. Upon reaching the top, hike about 5-10 mins to the peak known as Gwongeumseong Fortress, the former site of a castle.
• Daewallyeong Farm Sheep Feeding – Close up experience with sheep while feeding
• DIY Potato Pancake – Hands on experience in making potato pancake
• Ski Resort (Includes ski suit and equipment rental)
• Seaweed Museum – Learn the making of seaweed and tasting
• Traditional Hanbok Wear – Try on Korea traditional costumes
• Lotte Seoul Sky (Access to Observatory) – Access to World’s 5th tallest building to enjoy panoramic view of the capital city
• Lotte World Theme Park – Have fun at the biggest indoor and outdoor theme park in Seoul
• Ginseng Gallery
• Cosmetic DFS
• Myeongdong – Famous shopping haven!
• Chef Show
• Free Day at leisure
(NO COACH, NO GUIDE)
• Local Product ShopWe hope you have had enjoyed your trip with EU Asia Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again.