• Yongduam Rocks
• Seongdan Ilchulbong
• Seongeup Folk Village
• Hueree Natural Park
• DIY Perfume
• Trick Eye Museum
• Songdo Central Park
• Borinara Hagwon Farm
• *Seasonal Floral Viewing
• Jeonju Hanok Village
• Suncheon Bay National Garden
• Suncheon bay Wetland
• Naganeupseong Folk Village
• Damyang Bamboo Forest
• *Abalone or Fruit Picking
• OOOZOOO Garden
• Changdeokgung Palace
• Painter Show
• Bukchon Hanok Village
• Traditional Hanbok Wear
• Seaweed Museum + DIY Gimbap
6 Breakfasts | 5 Lunches | 5 Dinners
• Abalone and Rice
• Set Menu with Mackerel
• Black Pork BBQ
• 8 Colored Pork belly
• Todai Buffet
• 2N Jeju Howard Johnson Hotel
• 1N Suncheon Lacky / Yeosu MVL Hotel
• 1N Damyang Daemyung Hotel
• 2N Seoul Somerset Palace Hotel
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per pax.
7. Any deviation subject to minimum SGD250 and any fare difference per pax.
• Songdo Central Park – Large seawater park located in the business district in Songdo.
• Yongduam Rock
• Trick Eye Museum – Have fun taking pictures from paintings that create optical illusion.
• Tapdong Shopping Street
• Seongsan Ilchulbong – (UNESCO World Natural Heritage) Also known as sunrise peak. Tuff cone formed after a volcanic eruption under the sea. Due to its jagged edge, it looks like a gigantic crown. You may hike up the steps to the top of the crater and get amazing view of jeju city
• Seongeup Folk Village - Traditional village built on piles of black lava rocks and straw roof. Also learn about the local’s livelihood history.
• Hueree Natural Park - Also known as “an island within the island,” you can experience nature and animal show.
• DIY Perfume - Learn how to make your own personal perfume using Jeju natural ingredients.
• Suncheon Bay National Garden – A vast area that houses over 505 species of trees and 113 species of flowers. In the middle of the garden, you will find the spiral hills and artistic dream bridge.
• Suncheon Bay Wetland – An ecological park with the most huge field of reeds. As you walk along the string of wooden footbridge, look out for sand crabs, Japanese ghost crab and mud skipper that can be seen on the mud.
• Naganeupseong Folk village – One of the best-preserved town fortress in South Korea. Used to be the core city back in Joseon Dynasty, you will get to see government offices, ritual sites and private houses.
• Activity Experience* *Abalone Experience (Valid Apr to May) – Well known city for its abalone, at Wando you will have the chance to experience harvesting abalones.
*Naju Pear picking (Valid Oct) – Experience picking Naju’s plump and juicy pear.
(In the event Abalone and Pear experience is not available, will replace by Strawberry picking)
• Damyang Bamboo Garden – A bamboo forest cultivated by town of Damyang. It features a beautiful waterfall, pavilion, walking paths and you can feel the coolness under the shade of the bamboo forest.
• Borinara Hagwon Farm* - Remember the scene of K-drama ‘Goblin’ where Ji Eun Tak had her first ki ss with Kim Shin? Located at the vibrant farmland of Gochang, you can enjoy the ever-changing beauty of nature all year long.
*Forage Barley (Apr-May) *Sunflower (Jun-Aug) *Buckwheat (Aug-Sep)
• Jeonju Hanok Village – (UNESCO) Tour around this cultural village where some of the Hanok have been converted to restaurants, galleries and shops.
(During autumn Oct to Nov will replace by Naejangsan National Park and Baekyangsa Temple)
• Ooozoo Garden – Be mesmerized by this beautiful garden decorated with stunning star lights and illuminations. There are various themed garden for you to take tons of memorable photos to bring home! Special zones such as Flower Garden, Firefly Forest, Moonlight Walk, OOOZOOO Station, Art Cube, Tunnel Interstellar, Violet Fantasy, Cosmic Play Ground, Blue Avenue, Star Ocean, Romantic Garden, etc.
• Changdeokgung Palace - (UNESCO) The second royal villa built during the Joseon Dynasty and is the most well preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces.
• Ginseng Gallery - Ginseng has been used for improving overall health, like strengthening the immune system, help fight off stress and disease.
• Cosmetic DFS
• Painter Show - Innovative non-verbal performance on painting process with dance and visual effects.
• Myeongdong + DFS – Shopping Haven!
• Namsan Park Locks of Love
• Traditional Korean Hanbok
• Seaweed Museum
• DIY Gimbap
• Local Grocery