• Garden of Lights
• Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
• Seongeup Folk Village
• O’sulloc Tea Museum
• ATV Ride
• Play KPop Museum
• Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk
• Jagalchi Market
• Gamcheon Culture Vilage
• BIFF Square
• Jeonju Hanok village
• Damyang Bamboo Garden
• Fruit Picking
• Chef Show
• Gyeongbokgung Palace
• Traditional Hanbok Wear
• Namsan Park Lock of Love
6 Breakfasts | 5 Lunches | 5 Dinners
• Abalone Chicken Soup with Ginseng
• Set Menu with Mackerel
• Black Pork
• Seafood Hot Pot
• Jagalchi Buffet
• Squid & Pork Belly
• Pork Back-boned Stew
• 8 Colored Pork Belly BBQ
• Shabu Shabu & Hot Stone Bibimbap
• 2N Jeju Howard Johnson Hotel
• 1N Busan Haeundae Mark Hotel
• 1N Jeonju Lewin Hotel
• 2N Seoul Grand Ambassador Hotel
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per pax.
7. Any deviation subject to minimum SGD250 and any fare difference per pax.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to Incheon
(8D7N group will overnight in Incheon)
• Jeonnongro Cherry Blossom viewing * (seasonal)
• Garden of Light – Spend your evening creating more photo albums at the entire lights up garden romantic strolls along the garden.
• Seongsan Ilchulbong – (UNESCO World Natural Heritage) Also known as sunrise peak. Tuff cone formed after a volcanic eruption under the sea. Due to its jagged edge, it looks like a gigantic crown. You may hike up the steps to the top of the crater and get amazing view of jeju city. If time permit, you may get to see Jeju women divers in action.
• Seongeup Folk Village - Traditional village built on piles of black lava rocks and straw roof. Also learn about the local’s livelihood history.
• Play Kpop Museum – Digital theme museum where you can also enjoy k-pop hologram concerts.
• ATV Ride – Exciting experience on a four-wheel vehicle lead by professional instructors.
• O’sulloc Tea Museum - Enjoy photo taking at the green tea plantation and not to miss the popular green tea products.
(Group depart 28Mar – 04Apr will as follows)
• Yeojwacheon Stream – Well known as one of Jinhae’s best spots for cherry blossom viewing. The stream spans about 1.5km and is lined with cherry trees on both sides which create a canopy over the stream. There is also a bridge known as ‘Romance Bridge’ which became a popular tourist spot after the Kdrama ‘Romance’ end.
• Gyeonghwa Station – Another famous spot for cherry blossom is this small railway station that has discontinued services since 2006. You can walk through the tracks surround by rows of cherry blossom trees, making a flower tunnel effect.During Jinhae Cherry blossom festival, a shuttle train will run in a slow speed.
• Jjimjilbang – Experience segregated bathhouse.
(Group depart 05Apr onwards will as follows)
• Cheongsapo Daritdol Skywalk - Located at one end of the beautiful Cheongsapo fishing village, the 72.5m long and 20m high observatory stretches out over the ocean for a panoramic view. The skywalk features a half-moon glass floor for thrilling ocean look down below your feet.
• Jagalchi Market - Korea largest seafood market selling both live and dried products. This world famous market are filled with all kinds of fresh seafood, from penis fish to whale meats.
• Gamcheon Culture Village – Santorini of the East with blocks of colorful paints and artist wall murals. Checklist for Busan!
• BIFF Square – Busan's modern movie district was once the official venue of BIFF before it was transferred but nonetheless it has become a bustling street full of movie theaters, shops, restaurants and food stalls. A must try is seed stuffed hotteok that is popular with the locals.
• Damyang Bamboo Garden – A bamboo forest cultivated by town of Damyang. It features a beautiful waterfall, pavilion, walking paths and you can feel the coolness under the shade of the bamboo forest.
• Jeonju Hanok Village – (UNESCO) Tour around this cultural village where some of the Hanok have been converted to restaurants, galleries and shops.
• Jeonju Food Street – Enjoy local street food while you tour the village.
• Fruit Picking – Seasonal Tomato/Strawberry
• Everland Theme Park – Home to over 40 rides and attractions. Get up close and personal with endangered animals at Safari World, adrenaline rush roller coaster at T Express.
• Dongdaemun – Popular wholesale shopping where shops operate till morning.
• Gyeongbokgung Palace - One of Seoul’s five grand palaces.
• Traditional Hanbok wear
• Ginseng Gallery - Ginseng has been used for improving overall health, like strengthening the immune system, help fight off stress and disease.
• Cosmetic Duty Free
• Chef Show – Non-verbal performance where bibimbap, beatboxing and breakdance come together!
• Myeongdong + DFS – Shopping!
(Bonus! Yeouido during Cherry Blossom period!)
• Namsan Park Locks of Love – Popular tourist attraction for its panoramic view of downtown Seoul. At Locks of Love, you may want to get lock that symbolize your love
• Local Grocery
We hope you have had enjoyed your trip with EU Asia Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again.