• Korea Train express to Jeonju
• Jeonju Hanok Village
• Nambu Traditional Market
• Daedunsan + Cable Car
• Yuseong Foot Spa
• Danyang Mancheonha Skywalk
• Chungju Lake Cruise
• Dadamsambong Peaks
• Suyanggae Light Tunnel
• Trout Fish Catching
• Rail Bike
• Jeongdongjin Train Station
• Nami Island
• Seaweed Museum
• Traditional Hanbok Wear
• Dongdaemun Design Plaza
• Changdeokgung Palace
• Huwon Secret Garden
• Namsan Park
• Sinchon Shopping Street
• Seaweed Museum + DIY Gimbap
• Traditional Hanbok wear
• Squid & Pork Belly
• Dumpling Hot Pot
• Stir Fried Spicy Chicken
• BBQ Pork
• Ginseng Chicken with Abalone
• Todai Buffet
• Lunch Box
• Grilled Trout
• 1N Jeju Lewin Hotel
• 2N Danyang Daemyung Resort
• 1N Gangwon Hanwha Resort
• 2N Seoul Somerset Palace Hotel
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per pax.
7. Any deviation subject
• Korea Train Express – Experience South Korea high speed rail to Jeonju
• Jeonju Hanok Village – (UNESCO) Tour around this cultural village that used to be the homes of Korean upper class in olden days. The unique late-tile roofs that curl up on the edge and whitewashed mud walls have now turn into galleries, teahouses, restaurants, bed and breakfast homes.
• Jeonju Nambu Traditional Market – Operate since 1905, you can find traces and bits of history from the stalls and foods.
• Daedunsan + Cable car - Popular with the locals for its spectacular granite cliffs and suspension bridge known as ‘Cloud Bridge’. Enjoy scenic view in the cable car as you slowly journey up to the top station. Those adventurous may continue from there to ascend to the suspension bridge
• Yuseong Foot Spa – Relax and refresh your feet by soaking in natural hot spring that has been the treatment and recuperation since the Three Kingdoms period. There will be signs for foreigners to follow instructions before and after soaking.
• Mancheonha Skywalk – An observatory built on the mountain and provide 360 degree panoramic view. Slowly walk around the gently slope up to the observatory where you will step onto one of the three glass bottom skywalk. Be mesmerized by the beauty of Danyang’s landscape.
• Chungju Lake Cruise – Enjoy great views of the beautiful lake and its surroundings as you cruise. Do keep a look out for two of the eight Scenic views of Danyang, bamboo lookalike Gudanbong and tortoise shaped cliff Oksunbong Peak.
• Dodamsambong Peak – Also known as Three Peak Islands. Three stone peaks rising out of the Namhangang River tells about a love triangle of ancient Korea a husband, his wife and mistress.
• Suyanggae Light Tunnel – Originally built as a rail road and vacant for a period, it has turned into Korea’s first tunnel-type complex multimedia attraction. Inside the tunnel you will see different scenes with lights everywhere. Outside tunnel, there is a lit up garden of flowers and trees.
• Trout Fish Catching Experience – Unique farm activities experience by trying to catch a trout!
• Grill your own fish – Hands on grilling your own catch the korean way!
• Rail Bike Experience – Pedal on a Quad bike through an abandoned railway track while enjoying the picturesque view.
• Jeongdongjin Station – A small station locate just beside the beach. This area is famous for its sunrise view.
• Nami Island – A half-moon shaped isle near Seoul, this romantic destination became a hit with locals and tourists by the K-drama ‘Winter Sonata’. Check out the Cherry Tree Lane for Spring cherry blossom and colourful fall foliage in Autumn.
• Seaweed Museum - Learn the processing of seaweed
• Traditional Hanbok Wear – Try on the traditional costume and imagine you are one of the K-drama actor.
• Dongdaemun – Popular wholesale shopping where shops operate till morning.
• Changdeokgung Palace - (UNESCO) The second royal villa built during the Joseon Dynasty and is the most well preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces.
• Huwon Secret Garden – The rear garden at Changdeokgung Palace that flows naturally with nature. Used to be a place of leisure by royal family members, the most beautiful time to see the garden is during autumn when all the foliage is at its peak.
• Ginseng Gallery - Ginseng has been used for improving overall health, like strengthening the immune system, help fight off stress and disease.
• Cosmetic DFS
• Namsan Park Locks of Love – Popular tourist attraction for its panoramic view of downtown Seoul. At Locks of Love, you may want to get a lock that symbolize your love.
• Myeongdong – Shopping Haven!
• Tongin Market + Yeopjeon Experience (5,000KRW Coin)
• Local Grocery