• Garden of Light
• Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
• Jeju Women Diver Show
• Coffee Foot Bath
• O’sulloc Tea Museum
• Trick Eye Museum
• Garden of the Morning Calm
• Semiwon Garden
• Nami Island
• Rail Bike Experience
• Mount Seorak with Cable ride
• Fruit Picking
• Painter Show
• Lotte Seoul Sky
• Seaweed Museum + DIY Gimbap
• Traditional Hanbok wear
• Abalone Chicken Soup with Ginseng
• Set Menu with Mackerel
• Black Pork BBQ
• Spicy Stir Fried Chicken
• Squid & Pork Belly
• Pork Back-boned Stew
• Korea BBQ
• 8 Coloured Pork Belly BBQ
• Sea God Stew
• 2N Jeju Howard Johnson Hotel
• 1N Gangwon Daemyung Resort
• 1N Suwon Mstay Hotel
• 2N Seoul Somerset Palace
1. The Company reserves the right to alter tour itineraries, travel arrangements and accommodation due to unforeseen changes or weather condition.
2. Tour itinerary, Hotel details and inclusions are based on English itinerary
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin unless otherwise stated.
4. All tours may have a tour leader if the group has more than 25 Adult Paying passengers.
5. Tour leader assignment is subjective and at the discretion of the Company.
6. Any detour subject to USD250 charge per pax.
7. Any deviation subject to minimum SGD250 and any fare difference per pax.
Our vacation begins with a pleasant flight from Singapore to Incheon.
• Garden of Lights – Spend your evening creating more photo albums at the entire lights up garden.
• Seongsan Ilchulbong – (UNESCO World Natural Heritage) Also known as sunrise peak. Tuff cone formed after a volcanic eruption under the sea. Due to its jagged edge, it looks like a gigantic crown. You may hike up the steps to the top of the crater and get amazing view of jeju city
• Jeju Women Diver Show – Classified as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, the legendary woman divers demonstrate pre-dive ritual and diving skills. Optional to purchase and try their freshest catch.
• Coffee Foot Bath – Relax your foot in coffee aroma spa. You may want to sip your cup of coffee while soaking your feet!
• O’sulloc Tea Museum – A must to try the different variety of teas and deserts. You may also enjoy the view of green tea plantation at the observatory deck.
• Trick Eye Museum - Have fun taking pictures from paintings that create optical illusion.
(For groups departing during Cherry Blossom period, Coffee Foot bath and O'sulloc Tea Museum will be replace with Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival and Horse riding.)
• Garden of Morning Calm – A 3-hectare garden located in Gapyeong, this is a great place to visit for families, friends, couples and photographers. Be mesmerize by this beautiful landscaped garden that showcase seasonal floral arrangement.
• Semiwon Garden – Located at the confluence of Bukhangang River and Namhangang River, this is a beautiful fresh garden full of ponds and greenery. A relaxing place where you can admire hundreds of lotus leaves. You may get to see blooming lotus flowers in July to mid of August.
• Nami Island – A half-moon shaped isle near Seoul, this romantic destination became a hit with locals and tourists by the K-drama ‘Winter Sonata’. Check out the Cherry Tree Lane for Spring cherry blossom and colourful fall foliage in Autumn.
• Rail Bike Experience – Pedal on a Quad bike through an abandoned railway track while enjoying the picturesque view.
• Mount Seorak with Cable Car ride - Begin your trip on a cable car, ascending up to the third highest mountain in South Korea. Be amazed by the breath-taking views of greenery during the summer and colourful foliage during autumn. Upon reaching the top, hike about 5-10 mins to the peak known as Gwongeumseong Fortress, the former site of a castle.
• Fruit Picking - Seasonal Strawberry/Tomato)
• Everland Theme Park – Home to over 40 rides and attractions. Get up close and personal with endangered animals at Safari World, adrenaline rush roller coaster at T Express.
• Dongdaemun – Popular wholesale shopping where shops operate till morning.
• Gyeongbokgung - One of Seoul’s five grand palaces.
• Traditional Hanbok Wear
• Ginseng Gallery - Ginseng has been used for improving overall health, like strengthening the immune system, help fight off stress and disease.
• Cosmetic Duty Free
• Painter Show – Innovative non-verbal performance on painting process with dance and visual effects.
• Myeongdong + DFS – Shopping!
(Bonus: Cherry Blossom period will visit Yeouido Island)
• Lotte Seoul Sky
• Seaweed Museum - Learn the processing of seaweed
• DIY Gimbap
• Local Grocery
We hope you have had enjoyed your trip with EU Asia Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again.