• International Friendship Exhibition
• Korean Buddhist Pohyonsa Temple
• Panmunjom (DMZ)
• North Korea Truce Negotiation Side
• Korea Koryo Museum
• Mansu Hill Grand Monument
• Copper Statue Of Maxima
• China Friendship Tower
• People’s University Learning Hall
• The Liberation War Museum
• US Spy Ship “Pueblo”
• Masikryong Resort
(Ski Activities During Winter Season)
• Arch Of Triumph
• Kim II Square
• Pyongyang Subway
• Korean Demilitarized Zone
• Yalu River Broken Bridge
• Yalu River Park
• Andong Street
• Zhong Jie Shopping Street
100% Full Board Meal
• Pyongyang Cold Noodles
• Duck BBQ with Shochu
• Korean Hotpot
• Seafood Lunch
• Ginseng Chicken with
Ginseng Wine & Yakbap
• Stay at Local 4★ hotel throughout
• 1night at Wanda Realm in Dandong
• 4nights at Seosan Hotel in Pyongyang
• 2nights Upgraded accommodation at Kempinski Hotel or similar in Shenyang
1. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary is subject to change with/without prior notice.
2. English itinerary is translated from Chinese version, the Chinese itinerary will be taken as the correct version If there is a difference.
3. Tour is conducted in Mandarin.
4. TZ Flight include 20kgof baggage & 7kg of hand luggage per guest, per sector, exclude meal onboard.
5. Additional tour : North Korean Youth League performance + upgrade Pyongyang cold noodles + Ma Ke Ling snowmobile = RMB 600/person *Apply double china visa entry for non-s’pore passport
6. **Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia +Southeast Asia passport visa required materials for North Korea Visa.
7. Passport valid for more than 6 months+ 2-inch color 2 photos + exit forms +passport scan copy to be submit 14d in advance to agency.
8. *Local Guide & Driver tipping RMB30*8d=240RMB/PAX 9. *Tour Leader tipping SGD3*8d=SGD24/PAX
Your holiday begins with your flight to Shenyang, visit the 396-year old Zhong Jie street, the main shopping street in Shenyang. It's definitely a shopping haven not to be missed.
Today, depart to Pyongyang, the capital and largest city of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. The city was split from the South Pyongan province in 1946. Pyongyang literally means "Flat Land" in Korean. Visit Mansu Hill Grand Monument and Copper statue of Maxima.
Coach on to the ancient city of Koryo Dynasty – Kaesong. See the most morbidly fascinating sights in Korea – Panmunjon and visit the North Korea truce negotiation site, where the 1953 Korea Armistice Agreement that paused the Korea War was signed. Next, visit Korea Goryeo Museum and Korean Demilitarized Zone, where the Armistice was signed. Then, Thirty-eighth Parallel, forming the DMZ Border between North and South Korea. Next, visit the Former residence of Kim Il Sung, Kim Jong-tai. Thereafter, coach back to Pyongyang. Experience the world’s deepest subway - Pyongyang Subway (one station), Mirae Scientists Street; newly developed area in Pyongyang to house scientific institutions of the Kim Chaek University of Technology and their employees. The six-lane street, located between Pyongyang Railway station and the Taedong river, is lined by high rise apartments.
Today, coach on to Myohyang-san, it is named after the mystic shapes and fragrances found in the area. It is a sacred site as according to legend, it was the home of King Tangun, forefather of the Korean people. Visit International Friendship Exhibition, and Korean Buddhist temple Pohyonsa. Thereafter, coach back to Pyongyang and visit Korea - China Friendship Tower. Next , proceed to visit People's University Learning Hall, The Memorial Building of the Party and the Memorial Hall of the Liberation War (USS Pueblo).
The Masikryong Ski Resort is the first and only tourist ski resort in Korea. The ski resort was ordered by the top Korean leader Kim Jong-un in 2012 and started construction in the same year. Experience skiing activities at your own expense at the ski resort (only includes admission).
After breakfast, visit Arch of Triumph; is a triumphal arch in Pyongyang, North Korea. It was built to commemorate the Korean resistance to Japan from 1925 to 1945. It is the second tallest triumphal arch in the world, after Monumento a la Revolución in Mexico, standing 60 m high and 50 m wide. Next, visit Kim Il-sung Square; a large city square in the Central District of Pyongyang, North Korea. Thereafter depart by train to Dandong(about 5hrs), the largest Chinese border city, on the banks of the Yalu River, is on the border between China and North Korea. (Packet lunch onboard train ) .
Visit Yalu River Broken Bridge (include Boarding bridge), Yalu River Park, An Dong Lao Street.
Transfer to airport for your flight back to Singapore.