1. To arrange smooth running of the tour, tour sequence might need to be changed by circumstances or weather condition.
2. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
3. In the event that customer choose to opt out from the tour, surcharge applies.
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to ‘’Formosa Island’’ Taiwan.
• Rainbow Village: Stroll in the Rainbow Family Village for an explosion of rainbows. This village of art is the work of Grandpa Rainbow, a former soldier, now in his 90s, this man picked up his paintbrush years ago to brighten up his environs and to keep the old village from demolition. The whole village is a canvas; animals, flowers and cartoons adorn not only the walls but also the ground, enveloping visitors in a bright, cheery and Instagram-worthy setting.
• Miyahara (free one scoop ice cream): When people first enter this amazing dessert restaurant, their first impression is of a Harry Potter-like world of high ceilings, glossy floors and huge wooden furniture. You wouldn’t know that this site used to be an ophthalmology clinic, previously owned by a Japanese man named Miyahara during the Japanese occupation period of Taiwan.
• Feng Jia Night Market: The famous night market in Taichung
• Enjoy the day by exploring the island’s mountainous interior, including nature areas like Sun Moon Lake, popular for boating and hiking. In the bustling city center are museums, temples and the ornate brick Taichung Station, a legacy of the Japanese colonial period (1895–1945). End your day with a stroll in the local fengjia night market.
• Zhong She Guanguang Flower Farm: Is a marvelous sight where you can walk around a beautiful garden with a wide array of brilliant colourful flowers.
• Seasonal fruit picking: subject to weather conditions, if bonus tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it will not be replaced or refunded.
• Flying Cow Ranch: offers exquisite scenes all four seasons of the year, each with its own unique interest. Participate in the farm activities, enjoy with your friends or family in this fun filled relaxing environment.
• Pineapple cake DIY: Enjoy the fun of making pineapple cake
• Taipei 101 Shopping Mall: Branded shopping Mall.
• XiMenDing: Popular shopping district for local and overseas tourists.
• Start your day walking in the busy shopping streets and contemporary buildings. Well-known for its lively street-food scene and many night markets, including expansive Shilin market.
• Free and Easy till transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable vacation with EU Asia Holidays.