1. To arrange smooth running of the tour, tour sequence might need to be changed by circumstances or weather condition.
2. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
3. In the event that customer choose to opt out from the tour, surcharge applies.
• Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to ‘’Formosa Island’’ Taiwan.
• Taipei Dihua Street North and South goods market: In addition to there are still many North and South goods stores, in addition to a lot of textured Wenchuang stores, very good shopping.
• Raohe Street Night Market: The earliest sightseeing night market in Taipei, the booth is very concentrated, and you can quickly find the booth you want to eat and enjoy authentic Taiwanese cuisine.
• Fisherman's Wharf: The Danshui Fisherman's Wharf is a multi-purpose leisure fishing port developed by the New Taipei City. It was originally a small fishing port and has now developed into a well-known tourist attraction in Tamsui. Every holiday, the Fisherman’s Wharf is a tourist, and many people come here to see the romantic beauty of the Yangtze River.
• Oia Oia Art Cafe: The first coffee shop in Taiwan with grass mud horses, the grass mud horses in the store are walking around, you can play with them, as well as a variety of food and drink supplies.
• Pingxi Extension Train: The Taitung Pingxi Line is the oldest and most beautiful railway passenger line.
• Shifen Waterfall: Shifang Waterfall is located in Pingxi District, New Taipei City, Taiwan. It is a famous attraction on the Pingxi Line of the Taiwan Railway Line. Located in the upper reaches of the Keelung River. The waterfall falls at a height of about 20 meters and a width of about 40 meters. The magnificent waterfall and majestic momentum are the largest curtain-type waterfalls in Taiwan.
• Shifen old street (include lantern): "shifen" is the birthplace of the sky lantern. It is the earliest and largest settlement in the history of Pingxi Mining. Very old streets and train tracks are connected in parallel. Not only do they have the unique railway style of "passing the train door", but also the singer's MV and movie viewing spots. Today, the old street still retains the old-fashioned architectural style, and the restaurant and the skylight crafts store are lined up to show the new life.
• Japanese-style dormitory group: The middle-class dormitory group built in the Jinji Town of Taipei in the Japanese-Japanese era. The architectural year is about the Showa era.
• Jingtong Old Street: Jingtong is located at the terminal of Pingxi Line. The 80-year-old wooden building station attracts many tourists to come to take pictures and experience the beauty of classical elegance in a simple natural environment.
• Take a train to Hualien at Taipei Sightseeing Train Station: Experience the way locals travel
• Dongdaemun Night Market: Hualien local must-see night market
• Ge Dusang Music Studio: The first tattoo culture hunter of the Truku
• Fenglin Slow City ~ Gilaka-like diet travel: collecting wild vegetables, living in the mountains, stepping on the bare feet and plugging in the land.
• Ma Yuan tribe (Bunun) tribe music and dance trainee: together for dinner (bamboo rice, hunter barbecue, picking vegetables)
• Bunun traditional music and dance: eight chorus, bamboo voice
• Chimei Water Tatadok Tour: Taiwan's boating is the fastest in the world. But we are slowly panning, smashing the net, catching fish, playing, enjoying the scenery, knowing the stone, and experiencing the stone-cooked hot pot, the Chimei Cultural Museum (including the ceremonies, cultural guides)
• Necklace Studio Art Afternoon Tea: Legend has it that the Ami Warriors have left necklaces in this bay, and the beads have turned into stones, sparkling under the scouring of the sea, and become a beautiful string of necklaces.
• Ba Ge Lang Dance Night: Ami Harvest Festival
• Weaving tribe farming experience: seasonal adjustments), Taiwan's aerial director Zeppelin ~ [see Taiwan] the scene of the rice field under the lens.
• Yuli fault: the junction of the Eurasian plate and the Philippine plate
• Return to Taipei by train.
• Free & Easy till depart to Taoyuan Airport. We hope you enjoy had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.