1. To arrange smooth running of the tour, tour sequence might need to be changed by circumstances or weather condition.
2. Tour is conducted in mandarin unless otherwise stated.
3. In the event that customer choose to opt out from the tour, surcharge applies.
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to ‘’Formosa Island’’ Taiwan.
• High Speed Train Experience
• Shifen Waterfall - A 20-metre-tall waterfall that creates a rainbow as it splashes into the lake, widely regarded as the most scenic in all of Taiwan.
• Shifen old Street - (one sky lantern for every 4-8 people) it is a collection of lanes and alleys in and round the railway station.
• Jiu Fen Old Street - walk into a mining tunnel or explore the narrow, curving old street where vendors sell usual snacks.
• Jimmy Park - An acclaimed renowned illustrator from Taiwan and has produced several picture books which have gone on to the big screens such as Turn Left, Turn Right (2003) and Starry Starry Night (2011).
• East Coast Rail Escapade to Hualien our most highly recommended train tour.
• Qixingtan Beach - one of the most beautiful beaches in Taiwan.
• Taroko National park - its famous natural marble landscape, we will then visit Taroko Archway and view of Chang Chun Shrine.
• Ganoderma Tea Center
• Mr.Brown Avenue - A scenic cycling and walking route in northern Taitung County nearby Chis hang Township, Mr. Brown Avenue is a road running through golden rice fields with a beautiful picturesque setting.
• Hot Spring Experience
• Ten Drum Rende Creative Park - Visitors can play the drums by themselves, and there are percussion groups performing here regularly.
• Pearl Gallery Center
• Taroko Park Shopping is Taiwan’s latest shopping mall-slash-theme park. It follows the tried-and-tested formula that has proven successful elsewhere on the island.
• Liu he Night Market - Local famous night market in Kaohsiung
• Sun Moon Lake (by Cable Car) - the largest lake in Taiwan
• Wen Wu Temple - popular temple where dedicated to Confucius for students’ examination Shao Zu Aboriginal Shop for local products
• Formosan Aboriginal Culture Villages - Amusement Isle sports a wide variety of amusement rides imported from Europe and the United States.
• Seasonal fruit picking - subject to weather conditions, if bonus tour is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, it will not be replaced or refunded.
• Shao Zu Aboriginal Shop for local products
• Cing Jing Farm - offers exquisite scenes all four seasons of the year, each with its own unique interest, Clouds Covering the Mountain, Green Green Grasslands, here you can fully savor the sweet tranquility of the high-mountain countryside.
• Cing Jing skywalk - The skywalk is at an altitude of 1,700-2,000 metres and has six lookout points. Visitors are allowed to see the magnificent mountain views and the Cingjing Farm below.
• Feng Jia Night Market - Local famous night market.
• Pineapple cake DIY - Enjoy the fun of making pineapple cake.
• Songshan Cultural and Creative Park One of Taipei's largest creative arts spaces, this complex sits on the grounds of a former tobacco factory established by the Japanese. In 2011, the Taipei City government finished renovations of the area, changing the space into a large public park with exhibition halls, art shows, and conference spaces.
• Tian Lu Art Center
• Taipei 101 Shopping Mall - Branded shopping mall.
• Wu Fen Pu (Lady's Shopping Alley) - A wholesale garment district that houses over 1,000 little shops selling trendy clothes, shoes, bags and accessories. A definite “shop till you drop” place many shoppers won't want to miss!
• Raohe Night Market - One of the oldest night markets in Taipei.
Transfer to airport for your flight to home. We hope you have had an enjoyable holiday with EU Asia Holidays.